• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Two ISIS terrorists were killed in a gun shooting in Riyadh, Saud Arabia.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Hello guys.

Full details are found on local news papers here, including:
رجال الأمن يقضون على إرهابييّن خطيرين بحي الياسمين في الرياض
(Arabic)

I looked around for international English sources but found only little said about it. Here are some of those sources:
Two terrorists killed in Riyadh
"Saudi media identified one of the two militants as Taye´ al-Say´ari and said he was being sought as an expert in making explosive belts used by militants in suicide attacks."
http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/saudi-a...suspected-isis-terrorists-in-riyadh-1.3231717
"The Interior Ministry published photos of explosive suicide vests, rifles and ammunition it said officers found. It also said material found inside the home the two men hid in suggests it was used to manufacture bombs."

The local news included more information and here are some of highlights I translated from the Arabic link at the beginning:
1- The main suspect was involved in several other terrorist explosions before.
2- Negotiations took place but the suspects refused to comply.
3- The local force only retaliated when the suspects assaulted them with heavy fire to run away.
4- The suspects were wearing explosive belts that gave no much room other than stopping them with force.
5- Killing them as a reflex to the above two points caused minimum loses, including no bystanders threatened.
6- The suspect used to train and recruit suicide bombers and two of their operations were a failed hospital parking lot bombing and another in the Prophet Mosque in Madinah (a hospital and a mosque?!?!?).

Who knows maybe they were involved in the successful terrorist bombing the country faced before. Some of those attacks targeted mosques, besides the failed attempt against the Prophet Mosque in Madinah. What kind of Muslims are these to target mosques? This is bad.

The Arabic link has more pictures of the material found at their disposal.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
I don't know, so many people have been killed by Islamic terrorist, its just so hard to know what to believe, I myself wouldn't trust any of them, can you blame me, be serious now ?.

Servant_of_the_One1

I don't know, so many people have been killed by Islamic terrorist, its just so hard to know what to believe, I myself wouldn't trust any of them, can you blame me, be serious now ?.

I cant trust American atheists/christians too. Because of Drone Attacks and Invasions.

Can u really blame me?

Smart_Guy

Premium Member

Well, even I don't trust terrorists, whether Islamic or other. But at any rate, I'm not one to blame people really.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Well, even I don't trust terrorists, whether Islamic or other. But at any rate, I'm not one to blame people really.
That's all nice and friendly, but the truth is that they are killing and hurting people, what sort of god do they have to allow this crap ??>

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
That's all nice and friendly, but the truth is that they are killing and hurting people, what sort of god do they have to allow this crap ??>

That's a very good question. This gives us clues about if they really follow God. I mean, people come to mosques to pray to God, and these people come and blow these mosques while people are praying to God in it? Do they really follow God if they do that, which prevents prayers from going to God?

psychoslice

Veteran Member
That's a very good question. This gives us clues about if they really follow God. I mean, people come to mosques to pray to God, and these people come and blow these mosques while people are praying to God in it? Do they really follow God if they do that, which prevents prayers from going to God?
The whole problem us that they believe them and them only have the truth, that all else is infidels, this and this only is the problem, its all to do with the ego, thinking you are beyond others when you are really beyond others.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
The whole problem us that they believe them and them only have the truth, that all else is infidels, this and this only is the problem, its all to do with the ego, thinking you are beyond others when you are really beyond others.

That indeed is a problem. I can't even imagine how they fool them selves like that after doing stuff clearly contradictory with Islam. Blowing up mosques while people pray in it for the same God they claim they follow? Doesn't make sense, right?

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Who are they ?...........I was drunk when I when I replied to you last lol.:)

The suicide bombers related to (and including) the OP's suspects.

Man, I had a feeling something was up in how you made those posts. Your quoting and references were a mess :p