• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Two Gods?!

sooda

Veteran Member
We suffer not because there is Good, and Good God in Heaven, but because there are satan and evil people on Earth.

Death, Sickness, Suffering, Injustice, Failure, Loneliness are the names of the evil spirit. Evil people spoil all taste of life. They crush people in the streets with cars. And it is unpleasant for kind people that there are idiots in the world, simply because of heartfelt sympathy, empathy to the innocent victims.

And the fact that children die of cancer is not the fault of God, but the fault of those who detonated nuclear bombs and put chemistry, bio-weaponary, and plastic into food. This satan is indestructible, because he is the first and last enemy (cf. 1 Corinthians 15:26), the evil alpha and omega, the spirit of evil. The execution of satan by some miracle will not help, because evil people will revive him again, because their own nature, because their own spirit is evil. Evil gives rise to evil people and they give rise to evil (cf. Revelation 20:2-3 and Matthew 24:12).

God is Holy Spirit: it is not the rose, which you gave your mother, but the Good Spirit of that action. The Spirit of Love, Justice, Compassion, the Spirit of all that is Holy, Spirit of Creativity, Spirit of Personality and self-awareness (that is why God has Personality). The sick alternative to Holy Spirit is the evil spirit: as any sinful action comes with spirit of evil, spirit of murder and destruction.

The Christian satan is NOTHING like the Jewish satan.

sooda

Veteran Member
Satan being a God is a temptation. He isn't a God.

Jewish Concepts: Satan
https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/satan
Satan in Judaism is not a physical being ruling the underworld, rather, in the Torah, the word Satan indicates “accuser,” “hinderer” or “tempter.” Satan is therefore more an illusory obstacle in one’s way - such as temptation and evil doings - keeping one from completing the responsibilities of tikkun olam (fixing the world).

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
You would do good to actually read what you link to BEFORE you link it:
The church does not believe in the Devil, neither a Christian nor Islamic notion of Satan.[3] Peter H. Gilmore describes its members as "skeptical atheists", embracing the Hebrew root of the word "Satan" as "adversary". The church views Satan as a positive archetype who represents pride, individualism, and enlightenment, and as a symbol of defiance against the Abrahamic faiths which LaVey criticized for what he saw as the suppression of humanity's natural instincts.​

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
These are bad spiritual things for Christian Civilization. Thus, the satan is indeed "evil spirit". I write the word satan with lowercase s, because the Spirit of Personality comes from God. Thus, it seems, that satan has not only lost existence, but the personality as well.
Miltons satan will never "lose existence" so long as Christians exist.
Is it not interesting that it is Christians who keep wanting to throw Miltons satan everywhere?

questfortruth

Miltons satan will never "lose existence" so long as Christians exist.
Is it not interesting that it is Christians who keep wanting to throw Miltons satan everywhere?
Many things become very simple, if one accepts Theism. Indeed, in theism the word "existence" is defined as all, what comes from Existent God. Therefore, to prove God means to prove Him for atheists only, as God is proven for theists. The evil spirits do not come from God of Love, then all evil spirits have lost their existence. Together with personality, as reflected in definition of satan in the "church of satan".

Look up Matthew 6:22-23 KJV, Luke 10:25-37, and Matthew 10:25 KJV, then watch the funny videos:

Last edited:

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
Many things become very simple, if one accepts Theism.
I have to agree.
Nothing more simple than declaring "God Did It" and then moving along your way.

Indeed, in theism the word "existence" is defined as all, what comes from Existent God.
This would tend to explain why so many theists are dishonest when arguing for their god.
They would not exist at all if they are wrong.

Therefore, to prove God means to prove Him for atheists only, as God is proven for theists.
The biggest problem here is that most atheists are not satisfied with how low theists set the bar for "proof" when it comes to their favored deity.

The evil spirits do not come from God of Love, then all evil spirits have lost their existence.
make up your mind.
Either all that exists comes from god or it does not.

Together with personality, as reflected in definition of satan in the "church of satan".
I do not understand this sentence within this context.
Please reword it.

Look up Matthew 6:22-23 KJV, Luke 10:25-37, and Matthew 10:25 KJV, then watch the funny videos:
Nothing new from someone who pushing their belief onto others.

Perhaps you theists need a new song and dance?

questfortruth

Perhaps you theists need a new song and dance?
People know Einstein's Theory of Relativity, but they don’t know if gravitons exist. If you would know if there are gravitons, then you would understand at that very moment that a being who knows about gravitons exists. After all, you yourself would be this creature, and you would know that you exist. Therefore, such a creature exists right now. Conclusion: Existent God exists.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
People know Einstein's Theory of Relativity, but they don’t know if gravitons exist. If you would know if there are gravitons, then you would understand at that very moment that a being who knows about gravitons exists. After all, you yourself would be this creature, and you would know that you exist. Therefore, such a creature exists right now. Conclusion: Existent God exists.
You still speak unknown language to me, because nothing of what you write here makes any sense at all

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
So why does God let it happen?
Fix it mañana, eh? That certainly fits what we know.
I didn't say God polluted the earth. I said God stood by and watched the earth being polluted and did, and is doing, and will do, exactly nothing about it.
Talk me through it. What exactly was the point of Jesus' death, which as the NT makes clear was part of the mission statement from the start? What did a death by crucifixion accomplish that an omnipotent God couldn't do without a death by crucifixion, exactly?
Why was I arrested and sentenced to death, exactly? What was the charge, and who constituted the court?
And if I was doing something wrong, why didn't God step in and make sure it didn't happen? If [he]'s omnipotent, [he] can do that without stirring a muscle.
So I say again ─ a being who is omnipotent and who just looks on and does nothing when bad things are happening all around has no claim to moral authority.
Pretty much everyone I personally know is doing more to save the world than God is. Even me.
Yes, God is having the good news about God's Kingdom of Daniel 2:44 proclaimed earth wide - Matthew 24:14
Those who follow Jesus' New commandment of John 13:34-35 do Not pollute, Not even litter.

Adam broke God's Law which carried with it the death penalty.
Adam then passed down to us his acquired imperfection.
If we could stop sinning we would Not die.
Since we can't stop sinning we die.
We can't resurrect oneself or another, so we need someone who can resurrect us. Jesus can and will - Revelation 1:18.
God is like a King who let his son go to be executed in the place of another -> You.
Sinless Jesus balanced the Scales of Justice for us so that we could gain what father Adam lost for us.

Bear Wild

Yes, God is having the good news about God's Kingdom of Daniel 2:44 proclaimed earth wide - Matthew 24:14
Those who follow Jesus' New commandment of John 13:34-35 do Not pollute, Not even litter.

Adam broke God's Law which carried with it the death penalty.
Adam then passed down to us his acquired imperfection.
If we could stop sinning we would Not die.
Since we can't stop sinning we die.
We can't resurrect oneself or another, so we need someone who can resurrect us. Jesus can and will - Revelation 1:18.
God is like a King who let his son go to be executed in the place of another -> You.
Sinless Jesus balanced the Scales of Justice for us so that we could gain what father Adam lost for us.
So if someone leads a sinless life they will live forever? Exactly what evidence do you have that everyone is sinning until they die?