• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Twitter liberals use racist alt-right slur in “cucker Carlson” trend.

A974C08F-42F4-483D-BEA6-8E6E1030A3E2.jpeg
The racists of the alt-right movement use the term “cuck” as a slur. The libs of Twitter are using it, not knowing they’re using the same term leaders of the alt-right use to describe people they dislike.

I think this is funny.

Attachments

• 3CF76949-4363-47CE-8010-1DB25570F0A3.png
    3CF76949-4363-47CE-8010-1DB25570F0A3.png
    681.9 KB · Views: 0

exchemist

Veteran Member
View attachment 40534 The racists of the alt-right movement use the term “cuck” as a slur. The libs of Twitter are using it, not knowing they’re using the same term leaders of the alt-right use to describe people they dislike.

I think this is funny.
I'm from London so I don't know about all this. What does a "cuck" mean? (The only thing that springs to mind would be an abbreviation of "cuckold", but obviously there's nothing racial about that.)

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I'm from London so I don't know about all this. What does a "cuck" mean? (The only thing that springs to mind would be an abbreviation of "cuckold", but obviously there's nothing racial about that.)
Nevertheless, it is short for cuckold.
It's applied to men who aren't red blooded enough to stand up for their rights as white male citizens of the USA.
Tom

Terry Sampson

o_Oo_Oo_O

Screenshot_2020-06-06.png

Tucker Carlson misspells Chrissy Teigen's name, so anti-Tucker Carlson folk flip the first letters of his name AND call him a "cucker" and, in your opinion, become "monkey-see"/"monkey-do" racist liberals???

I fail to make the connection.

exchemist

Veteran Member
Nevertheless, it is short for cuckold.
It's applied to men who aren't red blooded enough to stand up for their rights as white male citizens of the USA.
Tom
But how is that a racist slur, as the thread title states? Or has the author of the thread made a mistake?

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
But how is that a racist slur, as the thread title states? Or has the author of the thread made a mistake?
It's more complex than that.

It's a term used by racists to describe other people of their own race. So, in that sense it isn't racist, usually. But it's largely used to describe white people who oppose racism. So, often it is a racist term applied to white "race traitors".
Tom

exchemist

Veteran Member
It's more complex than that.

It's a term used by racists to describe other people of their own race. So, in that sense it isn't racist, usually. But it's largely used to describe white people who oppose racism. So, often it is a racist term applied to white "race traitors".
Tom
Oh. I see. Er. I think.

So, if I've got this right, a person who is not a racist is considered by them to be "soft", i.e. the sort of person who would "let" (implicitly assuming it is in his or her gift to control) others sleep with his or her sexual partner. Correct?

How bizarre. :confused:

This seems to be at the level of drunken skinheads in a rough pub in Luton - the sort of place Tommy Robinson would visit....oh wait........

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Oh. I see. Er. I think.

So, if I've got this right, a person who is not a racist is considered by them to be "soft", i.e. the sort of person who would let others sleep with his or her sexual partner. Correct?

It's bizarre all right.

Part of the word's utility as a slur is the vagueness. I think it started out as a slur referring to male feminists. But I don't really keep up with social media slurs, so I could be wrong.
Tom

exchemist

Veteran Member
It's bizarre all right.

Part of the word's utility as a slur is the vagueness. I think it started out as a slur referring to male feminists. But I don't really keep up with social media slurs, so I could be wrong.
Tom
So it's sort of anything a tattooed thicko might think "poofy", basically. OK, I think I get it now. Thanks.

Erebus

It gets better.

"Cuck" gets used an awful lot by incels too, generally as a slur against men who don't view women as hormone driven robots. If you aren't familiar with the term, incels (involuntary celibates) are virgin men who feel that they've been unfairly denied their right to have sex. It built up into a weird subculture of whiny misogynists.

So you have groups of men who make the fact they've never had sex their defining trait ... and they call people cucks!

exchemist

Veteran Member
It gets better.

"Cuck" gets used an awful lot by incels too, generally as a slur against men who don't view women as hormone driven robots. If you aren't familiar with the term, incels (involuntary celibates) are virgin men who feel that they've been unfairly denied their right to have sex. It built up into a weird subculture of whiny misogynists.

So you have groups of men who make the fact they've never had sex their defining trait ... and they call people cucks!
Those incel people give me the creeps. I've come across them a bit, on other forums. Sounds like the sort of attitude that breeds rapists.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
"Cuck", derived from the word "cuckhold", is a slur that means a milquetoast beta male.

Nothing at all to do with race.