• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

TV show that you are watching right now

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
images

Sultan Of Swing

Breaking Bad on Netflix.

Yeah yeah I'm a bit late to the party, but I had to watch it at some point. Am currently halfway through series 2 and am enjoying it.

I also read on BBC News that Breaking Bad is the show that people will lie the most about having watched, I don't want to be among those deceivers! :p

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
I was a bit skeptical at first, but this show is really good! Kinda sucks it's gonna end later this month after only two seasons.

My current avatar is actually a character from the show.

Gravity_Falls,_Vol._1_cover_art.jpg

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
My wife and I currently ran out of our favorite shows to watch (last one was Alias by J.J. Abrams, great show), so we started to watch all the old classic James Bond movies, in order nonetheless.

These are the shows we've been watching the last couple of years:
Midsomer Murders
Death in Paradise
Foyle's War
George Gently
Alias
Arrow
Flash
Gotham
... and I've forgotten what other ones. We've liked all of the above and will continue to watch them when new seasons come out.

Besides the drama shows, we've been watching Biggest Loser, Chopped, Cutthroat Kitchen, Kitchen Impossible, and Worst Cooks on a regular basis.

--edit

And not to forget, I've been watching Expanse now this season. Great show as well.

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I've been watching Boondocks, ST: TNG, ST: DS9, X-Files, Real Time with Bill Maher, and Last Week Tonight.

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
Today I watched "Survivor Man". I love that show. Then I watched the Republican Debate. Then I went to bed and started posting on RF from my smartphone.

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
I just binged this in about two hours. I really liked it, but I don't know if it was worth the hype and accolades it got. Still, I really enjoyed it.

Over_the_Garden_Wall_poster.jpg

Pastek

Sunni muslim
Flash, Daredevil, Shadowhunters, Shades of Blue, Wanted, The Fosters, Bates Motel, The Mindy Project

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
For this crowd I recommend Lucifer Monday's on Fox. Lucifer got tired of Hell and is vacationing in LA. He has powers over people except this female police officer who he has linked himself to find out why. He has father(God) issues. The angel that is controlling the souls in Hell while he is in LA wants him back and is trying to get him back in Hell.

Along with all that blasphemy is it is very sexual.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
Lucifer just ended its season. Really good show with just enough twisted religion. Next season if I got the reference right Lucifer is going to search for Lilith who escaped hell and he's afraid of her.

Deidre

Law & Order, SVU
Binge watching The Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
Cupcake Wars
Keeping Up with the Kardashians (don't hate me)

Shad

Veteran Member
Game of Thrones for now with the new season. I started re-watching the Tudors as I only seen episodes piecemeal. I am waiting for new episodes of the Expanse now that I am caught up.