• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

TV show that you are watching right now

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I recently rewatched My Name is Earl. Been awhile since I've watched the fourth season, and I forgot just how cruelly NBC killed the show off.
I started rewatching the X-Files. It's interesting to see just how much things have changed over the past 20 years, and especially interesting to see how some of the pseudo-science Mulder rambles on about has become mainstream science since then.
I'm thinking about watching Alf. I haven't watched it since the show was on TV, and I was born just a few days after it debuted.
But currently at this moment I am watching a movie (RoboCop).

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I started watching Axis Powers: Hetalia and OMG the shows characters are so cute and the show is so funny!

jewscout

Religious Zionist
I've gotten really into Fairy Tail recently, but I prefer the subbed version, rather than the dubbed...mostly because the voice actor who does Natsu in English drives me crazy

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
Hemlock Grove

It's a show kind'a like True Blood with witches, werewolves, and magic. Pretty cool, I think. I give it a 4 out of 5.

(Why don't we all start describing the show and rate it. That way we all can benefit and maybe find new shows to watch.)

yoda89

On Xtended Vacation
Would I lie to you? British panel show. I really don't waste a lot of time with television