• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

TV show that you are watching right now

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
I am also watching Attack on Titan.

Are you watching it on Adult Swim or Netflix?

I won't spoil anything, but I will say this: at least there's going to be another season. If it were to completely end as it is, there would be legions of angry nerds who would have more questions than answers.

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Are you watching it on Adult Swim or Netflix?

I won't spoil anything, but I will say this: at least there's going to be another season. If it were to completely end as it is, there would be legions of angry nerds who would have more questions than answers.
Netflix; I just finished it actually.

It's following the manga, which isn't done yet, so with the anime they either have to delay the show until the manga gets further ahead (they could probably get another season out soon but then they'd have to wait a long time), or they can do what the first Fullmetal Alchemist anime did, and go in a totally different direction than the manga rather than wait (which I would find annoying).

Naturally they can't end it after season 1, because that's only a portion of the story that's being written.