• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Turn your wounds into wisdom

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Wasn't sure exactly where 2 post this so move it if you like ...

Hope we are all well and enjoying your time on the forum

Here's a site i found recently - it is a rather large site but here is one you may enjoy -

Admit to your emotional pain, so you can deal with it and heal.

Emotional pain is less dramatic than physical pain, at least from the outside looking in, but it is more common and also more difficult to bear than broken bones. The frequent attempt to conceal emotional pain increases the burden. Don’t do this to yourself. Sure, it is easier to say, “My leg is aching” than to say, “My heart is broken,” but that doesn’t mean your heart needs less self-care then your leg. If fact, the exact opposite is true.

Can be easier said than done! Believe me!

Read the rest here -

12 Ways to Turn Your Wounds into Wisdom and Strength

Enjoy your day!

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Admit to your emotional pain, so you can deal with it and heal.

Emotional pain is less dramatic than physical pain, at least from the outside looking in, but it is more common and also more difficult to bear than broken bones. The frequent attempt to conceal emotional pain increases the burden. Don’t do this to yourself. Sure, it is easier to say, “My leg is aching” than to say, “My heart is broken,” but that doesn’t mean your heart needs less self-care then your leg. If fact, the exact opposite is true.

Can be easier said than done! Believe me!
Thank you. I love your title "turn your wounds into wisdom". That summarizes what life is all about for me.

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Thank you. I love your title "turn your wounds into wisdom". That summarizes what life is all about for me.

Me too! Not all wounds turn into wisdom but I have been fortunate ...

Glad to be of service!

All the best!