• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

TURN ON YOUR TV NEWS NOW. Trump Headed For The Dump.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
It saddens me that you have such a distorted vision of Putin.
Putin is considered the heroic defender of the Christian European Civilization, in my country....and I don't think there is someone more venerated than him here
Am I wrong, or did you just claim that Italians hold Putin in higher regard than the Pope? o_O

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I wasn't aware Mueller had a deadline. I wasn't aware it was normal to expect an investigation to conclude within a predetermined timeline.
Hey if he wants to continue as long as he likes, all the more power to him. The longer it takes, the more ridiculous the circus investigation is going to look anyways.

Unless of course, you think he has the equivalent of Sammy the Bull, that helped take down John Gotti of the Gambino crime family in NYC somewhere in the wings.

The only thing though, Trump is not a mob boss that Mueller is accustomed to.

He's the President of the United States.

I'm pretty certain Trump isn't going down anytime soon.

Shad

Veteran Member
Not accurate in what way?
"No, Cohen didn't lie"? Or, "No Buzzfeed has no credible source"?
Tom

The official didn't say. However that is a good thing in my view considering it's an ongoing investigation and Buzzfeed is not a major new corporation.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
The official didn't say. However that is a good thing in my view considering it's an ongoing investigation and Buzzfeed is not a major new corporation.
It seems very reasonable for Mueller's office to deny any such news report, regardless of how close to accurate.
Given the size, complexity, and importance of the investigation, it would be necessary to just deny any such claims to help insure comprehensive and impeccably credible results when they're finished.
Tom

Shad

Veteran Member
It seems very reasonable for Mueller's office to deny any such news report, regardless of how close to accurate.
Given the size, complexity, and importance of the investigation, it would be necessary to just deny any such claims to help insure comprehensive and impeccably credible results when they're finished.
Tom

Also gross misconduct such as leaks could damage any case brought to court. Any good lawyer could try to use it against the state's case.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Unless of course, you think he has the equivalent of Sammy the Bull, that helped take down John Gotti of the Gambino crime family in NYC somewhere in the wings.
I don't. However, the demands for a time frame seem rather arbitrary, as you have just cited cases where it would be absolutely absurd to expect a time frame for such an investigation. Hastened investigations missed things and make blunders in court. Literally, you have to be thorough enough in court or child protection services can (and factually has) lost a case for failing to prove in court that choking is detrimental to one's health. Mueller may not be taking down a crime family, but he has the background and experience to where we can assume he is proceeding carefully and aware of any potential challenges he case may face in court.