• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

TURN ON YOUR TV NEWS NOW. Trump Headed For The Dump.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
It used to be Cohen.
What's up with that?

Is it possible that the guy who Trump could depend on to lie and buy people off might lie and be bought off? Seriously?
Say it ain't so!

Tom

At least it looks like Giuliani has not "fixed" anything for Trump yet. He can spew all sorts of distortions but it is very unlikely that he has done anything to "flip" over. Do you think that Trump has learned not to make his lawyers part of his corruption? Dishonest people should try to keep their lawyers out of their wrong doings. If one limits one's use to them as lawyers only they can't legally flip on a client.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Do you think that Trump has learned not to make his lawyers part of his corruption?
No.
I don't think he is smart enough to do it on his own. His whole life is based on having phalanxes of expensive lawyers "get things done".
It's one of the perks/crutches of the very rich.

I don't think Trump could survive a week without them. Especially now that he is swimming with bigger sharks than he is.
Tom

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
OMG!!! you actually believe what Giuliani says. But why should we be surprised, . . . . . . . . We shouldn't.

Sorry, I didn't need to state the obvious; of course, everybody knows what a totally dishonest, disloyal, rat and thief that Michael Cohen is! ...:eek:

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Sorry, I didn't need to state the obvious; of course, everybody knows what a totally dishonest, disloyal, rat and thief that Michael Cohen is! ...:eek:
Well, that would explain why Trump hired him all those years ago.
Wouldn't it?

Tom

TheresOnlyNow

The Mind Is Everything. U R What U Think
If CNN is the source for this it's hogwash.

Meanwhile, speaking of Russia lies about Trump, remember the FISA warrant that the Obama administration sought from the FISA (secret) court?
This just to tap the Trump tower /campaign phones and of course to prevent Trump from winning the election. All this so that Hillary could win.
Well, it is now out that everyone behind that FISA dossier /warrant before the court knew they were perjuring themselves. They knew the dossier was a complete fabrication paid for by Hillary.

This latest is just the smoke screen, old news really, to distract from the fact there are a lot of corrupt Liberals who are going to face the fire.
I think I know why Trump is letting Mueller hang himself with this nonsense special investigation.

By Andrew P. Napolitano
January 17, 2019

(Sic)"...
Can the FBI investigate the president? In a word: Yes. Here is the back story.

The FBI conducts generally two types of investigations — criminal and counterintelligence. Criminal investigations are intended to find the people who have already committed particular crimes, with agents lawfully and constitutionally gathering evidence against them under the supervision of a federal prosecutor and in conjunction with a federal grand jury.

A counterintelligence investigation is aimed at shoring up national security by looking at people who may be breaching it. This type of investigation often involves surveillance of the suspected people. A national security breach is any event — criminal or not — that may have enabled foreign enemies to acquire classified secrets or influence government decisions."

(...)

"...Why should anyone care about this? The dual purpose of the Fourth Amendment is to protect personal privacy in persons, houses, papers and effects, as well as to compel law enforcement to focus only on those people as to whom it has probable cause of guilt. When the feds can bypass these profound requirements, they are violating and rejecting the dual purpose of the amendment, which they have sworn to uphold.

FISA warrants are general warrants. General warrants basically authorize the bearer to search where he wishes and seize what he finds. One FISA warrant authorized surveillance of all 115 million Verizon customers. General warrants were the totalitarian practice of British officials in Colonial America, and the Fourth Amendment was enacted expressly to prevent them.

Trump is correct when he argues that FISA has corrupted and seduced some FBI officials and agents into violating the Constitution — yet they keep getting away with it. The insatiable appetite of government officials to spy in violation of the Constitution has infected the rule of law. If they can do this to the president, they can do it to anyone.

Reprinted with the author’s permission."

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
If CNN is the source for this it's hogwash.

Meanwhile, speaking of Russia lies about Trump, remember the FISA warrant that the Obama administration sought from the FISA (secret) court?
This just to tap the Trump tower /campaign phones and of course to prevent Trump from winning the election. All this so that Hillary could win.
Well, it is now out that everyone behind that FISA dossier /warrant before the court knew they were perjuring themselves. They knew the dossier was a complete fabrication paid for by Hillary.

This latest is just the smoke screen, old news really, to distract from the fact there are a lot of corrupt Liberals who are going to face the fire.
I think I know why Trump is letting Mueller hang himself with this nonsense special investigation.

By Andrew P. Napolitano
January 17, 2019

(Sic)"...
Can the FBI investigate the president? In a word: Yes. Here is the back story.

The FBI conducts generally two types of investigations — criminal and counterintelligence. Criminal investigations are intended to find the people who have already committed particular crimes, with agents lawfully and constitutionally gathering evidence against them under the supervision of a federal prosecutor and in conjunction with a federal grand jury.

A counterintelligence investigation is aimed at shoring up national security by looking at people who may be breaching it. This type of investigation often involves surveillance of the suspected people. A national security breach is any event — criminal or not — that may have enabled foreign enemies to acquire classified secrets or influence government decisions."

(...)

"...Why should anyone care about this? The dual purpose of the Fourth Amendment is to protect personal privacy in persons, houses, papers and effects, as well as to compel law enforcement to focus only on those people as to whom it has probable cause of guilt. When the feds can bypass these profound requirements, they are violating and rejecting the dual purpose of the amendment, which they have sworn to uphold.

FISA warrants are general warrants. General warrants basically authorize the bearer to search where he wishes and seize what he finds. One FISA warrant authorized surveillance of all 115 million Verizon customers. General warrants were the totalitarian practice of British officials in Colonial America, and the Fourth Amendment was enacted expressly to prevent them.

Trump is correct when he argues that FISA has corrupted and seduced some FBI officials and agents into violating the Constitution — yet they keep getting away with it. The insatiable appetite of government officials to spy in violation of the Constitution has infected the rule of law. If they can do this to the president, they can do it to anyone.

Reprinted with the author’s permission."

You put your claim that CNN is a poor source into extreme doubt when you use such extremely poor sources.

Perhaps you might want to try to find some source that are not published by loons.

sealchan

It saddens me that you have such a distorted vision of Putin.
Putin is considered the heroic defender of the Christian European Civilization, in my country....and I don't think there is someone more venerated than him here

That is the scariest thing I have heard anyone post on this forum for a long time. That smacks of white supremicism.

sealchan

I suggest CNN or MSNBC

"Trump directed his attorney, Michael Cohen, to lie to Congress about Trump Tower Moscow Project."

If verified, Trump has broken several laws from which he is not immune from criminal prosecution, which would lead to impeachment.

I'd say more, but I've got to get back to the news. :D

Unfortunately this isnt going to unfold predictably or quickly...it has been an exercise in patience since this investigation began. But at this point it is looking like Trump did personally collude with Russia in an evidential way. At first I kept an open mind that it was all just Trumps unmanaged narcissism and thin skin, but now it seems that he is actually a traitor whose lack of morality and empathy allows him to aid Putin in the destabilization of U.S. relationships, interests and national values.

youknowme

Whatever you want me to be.
The red dragon wants to conquer us all. A united West (US-Russia) can and will stand, if compact

The US does not need Russia. The US military is insanely overpowered with a run away bloated budget, it is funded more than China and Russia combined . .. and Saudi Arabia, India, France, United Kingdom and Japan all put together. America also already has many allies, if anything it is Putin that needs an alliance with America.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member

Sorry, I didn't need to state the obvious; of course, everybody knows what a totally dishonest, disloyal, rat and thief that Trump is!!

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
A spokesperson from the Mueller probe just put out a statement saying that the buzzfeed story is not accurate.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
A spokesperson from the Mueller probe just put out a statement saying that the buzzfeed story is not accurate.
Yep, I heard that too.

Though the Tumpettes are far too eager to shout "fake news", and sometimes even bring up other "sources" , they too often forget that when CNN or other generally reliable sources make an error they quick!y correct it and acknowledge their mistake. I have yet to see their sources ever own up to their errors.

In today's news with so much pressure to get out a story first and fast errors will be made. We judge news sources not only by how many of few errors that they make. But also in how they deal with the errors that they do make.