• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

TURN ON YOUR TV NEWS NOW. Trump Headed For The Dump.

Riders

I suggest CNN or MSNBC

"Trump directed his attorney, Michael Cohen, to lie to Congress about Trump Tower Moscow Project."

If verified, Trump has broken several laws from which he is not immune from criminal prosecution, which would lead to impeachment.

I'd say more, but I've got to get back to the news. :D

YAy! and Heres hoping it comes soon.

Riders

President Donald J. Trump is legally presumed innocent of any crimes until proven guilty of any criminal charges against him in a court of law.
LMAO LOLLOLOLOLO LMAFAO hahahahaha does this sound like the sound of a crazy person? because it is, Trump has driven our country nuts, any thing you could say about him being innocent falls on long crazed mute ears.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I suggest CNN or MSNBC

"Trump directed his attorney, Michael Cohen, to lie to Congress about Trump Tower Moscow Project."

If verified, Trump has broken several laws from which he is not immune from criminal prosecution, which would lead to impeachment.

Nothing at all will happen as Republicans will block all impeachment attempt.

Skwim

Veteran Member
So anonymous source says X? Great....

23f04ebe7f172690c0ba770162e48387--crazy-people-some-people.jpg

Jumi

This has been going on in the news since he was elected. I won't be surprised if something comes out of it, but I expect this time to be the same as the others.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
-Unnamed law enforcement sources
-CNN admitted they had not corroborated the story
- it would mean that the D.O.J. is selectively leaking false information if untrue.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I suggest CNN or MSNBC

It's all what if stuff. Maybe it's the case. Might happen. Maybe.

For once, I'd like to come across something that's actually the case, and not some what-if scenario that serves no purpose other than to rile people up about it.

I miss the days of actual news reporting as opposed to what we have today with the modern day trend of news speculating and pretending as if the event actually is going to happen

youknowme

Whatever you want me to be.
And enter the Trump patrol to tell everyone there is nothing to see here, but they are blind so why should we listen to them?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
It saddens me that you have such a distorted vision of Putin.
Putin is considered the heroic defender of the Christian European Civilization, in my country....and I don't think there is someone more venerated than him here
The fact that he has ordered the deaths of journalists and political opponents, as well as the persecution of LGBTs, doesn't bother you?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
If Trump burned down an orphanage, they would try to convince themselves that the orphans had it coming. Their blind loyalty and unquestioning devotion is like some sort of creepy cult.
That explains the alternate universe that the left lives in.

There are no orphanages here in the US. *Grin*

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
YAy! and Heres hoping it comes soon.
You can hardly wait for Pence to provide the next USSC justice, eh.
Be careful what you wish for.
Impeachment fever is intoxicating, but there will be unanticipated consequences.

Last edited: