• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tuatha De Danaan

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
So I have recently been trying to get a handle on the Celtic-Irish Pantheon of the Tuatha De Danaan, and it is convoluted and not really consistent. My interest in this Mythos comes from a recent experience with Morrigan and Cernunnos, and so I want to learn more about repsecting and honoring these deities. I assumed the mythology was the best place to start, but I am not having any luck. Does anyone know of any good/consistent sources of info from this pantheon? Something along the lines of the different Deities and their aspects, as well as relations to one another? The internets has failed me :p.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Maybe I should have just done a search through the forum here. There is some postings. Lol. Not quite what I am looking for. So, next stop is the library. ^_^