• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tsunami kills 227,898!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Elizabeth Potter Perry died 1969, the date of the fighting sea bees military jacket I found memorial weekend (her death was on memorial weekend).

May she , Maria Goretti, Saint Philomena, and the Capitol Hill Queens, all the victim souls, of the Holy Roman Empire of The rising sun, (the Victim's Reich), cause monsoons, tsunamis, tidal waves, floods of grace, kamikaze, and divine winds, to strike the earth, bring about Pentecostal experiences, burning bush moments, where all eyes are opened, all people are enlightened, miracles happen, humanity is healed, in Jesus name and every holy name I pray, amen!:praying:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
@JustGeorge
Crazy thing is, I'm now watching "into the wild" video that had the ocean and some decent waves and another krab, which isn't that crazy, but it is if you combine it with the fact that the man who played (not the guy playing in the movie , but the one who played it for us) the movie has a shirt that says "Hawk Eyes" (you're in Hawk Eye State) and the shirt doesn't have a Hawk , but a big Rose.

I was telling you about Rose Downwind, my favorite mother since the invention of photography is "Eleanor Rose", and Rosary means "Rose Garden", and Mary is called "Vermillion Rose", and seers say she smells like Roses, so Roses and Lillie's are my favorite flowers.

But I was thinking about George Hawkins being Eternal President of the USA, minutes before I see a big Rose on a yellow background, and "Hawk Eyes".

Yellow is the background of the flag for Holy Roman Empire with a double headed Eagle, but I said our "Holy Roman Empire" has a Hawk instead of an Eagle, because of the Hawk in Egyptian mythology.

Yellow has other significance to me as well. :)