• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trying to see if I can get some uptodate and accurate information

Polo Schmidt

Greetings. I will appreciate any help that I can get and sorry for the intervention. Please can you direct me as to how to get a hold of records where I am able to get information from a geographical map containing all the cities and streets in Italy.

Orbit

I'm a planet
Greetings. I will appreciate any help that I can get and sorry for the intervention. Please can you direct me as to how to get a hold of records where I am able to get information from a geographical map containing all the cities and streets in Italy.

Google Maps

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Google maps is pretty good.

I believe the italian government create cartographic maps https://www.igmi.org/

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
If you have access to a geological survey facility you might be able to aquire topographical maps of Italy or at least be shown the right direction to acquire one.

Otherwise I would just look at Google Earth.