• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trying to help a friend's cousin, really urgent

Theweirdtophat

My friend had been going through a lot of stress and trouble because something rather horrific happened to his cousin. One of the ex boyfriends had an argument with my friend's cousin and slashed her throat with a knife, stole her car and her belongings and left her for dead. Luckily she survived, but her car was impounded. There was a tow bill for 700 dollars and it wasn't tagged or registered or insured yet so it would cost an additional 300 dollars. She was in the hospital for a week. Luckily the guy was arrested but she went through so much. She was nearly taken by this heartless person and was left to bleed while he took her stuff.

I am trying to help her and my friend out. Here is the page for additional information. If anyone can donate anything, please donate as every little bit helps. She has went through so much and just needs a little more money. The goal is 1,000 and 750 dollars and have already been donated. I and my other family members have donated. Any prayers of course will always be appreciated.

Theweirdtophat

Thanks everyone! I realized she just got the money she needed. Her goal was 1,00 dollars and she ended up getting 1,770 dollars! I am glad she has the money she needs. Thank you everyone! :D