• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trying to find some good Linux Games

madhatter85

Transhumanist
Could be paid or open but needs to be decent quality. Real time strategy, First person shooters, or racing preferably but open to most.

I just made the switch to Kubuntu 9.10 and it works great for everything I did under windows, However, I have yet to find any decent quality games.

Thanks!

te_lanus

Alien Hybrid
Could be paid or open but needs to be decent quality. Real time strategy, First person shooters, or racing preferably but open to most.

I just made the switch to Kubuntu 9.10 and it works great for everything I did under windows, However, I have yet to find any decent quality games.

Thanks!
Generla Linux Games: Linux Game Database | LGDB

mmorg: Heroes of Newerth

Racing Game: Torcs torcs › News
131_1.jpg

FPS: Alien Arena 7.32 Alien Arena - a fast, fun and free FPS!

FPS: Nexuiz Nexuiz - Home - A free open-source fast paced first person shooter (FPS) for Windows, Linux and OSX

Strategy: The Battle for Wesnoth Battle for Wesnoth

RTS: Warzone 2100 Warzone 2100 » Frontpage

Fun but frustrating: Neverball Neverball - Home

flight simulator: FlightGear FlightGear Flight Simulator

Addicting: Ri-Li Official home of Ri-li game

Zephyr

Moved on
Can Dwarf Fortress or Nethack work on Linux? Screw games with actually non-ASCII graphics. These are the only games you need.