• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Truth: either God exists or He don't.

Pilgrim Soldier

Why do you think Trump wanted mail in votes thrown out? To skew the numbers in his direction, because polls showed that most Republicans voted in person and the preponderance of mail in votes were Dems. That’s why Repubs are now working in the states to make it far more difficult for Dems to vote.
No no no, Trump didn't want dead Democrtas to vote against him, and a whole bunch of non existent ghosts. If only the real living breathing human votes were counted, Trump would have won by a landslide margin so yeah I reject all these fabricated votes

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
I don't agree with anything you've said. I don't believe every human deserves dignity or respect. These things are earned, they're not given out like social security numbers, if I had my way I'd bring back torture and stoning to death of those who break certain laws.
I would deal with criminals in a public place where everyone can see what awaits them if they choose to offend. You would see society change over night, we would all enjoy peace and prosperity after I get rid of the criminals.

I am charitable, my taxes pay to support many lazy good for nothing people who just suck off the social security system. So I'm actually the best friend they have, their own kind can't help them at all so i command respect and my kind should should be the only ones to have the privilege to vote.
Hmm. You’ve convinced me. You’re trolling, trying to get a rise out of folks.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
No no no, Trump didn't want dead Democrtas to vote against him, and a whole bunch of non existent ghosts. If only the real living breathing human votes were counted, Trump would have won by a landslide margin so yeah I reject all these fabricated votes
No evidence that happened; no evidence for Magic Unicorns.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
I am charitable, my taxes pay to support many lazy good for nothing people who just suck off the social security system.

Social Security is paid into by the people who withdraw from it.

So I'm actually the best friend they have, their own kind can't help them at all so i command respect and my kind should should be the only ones to have the privilege to vote.

What "kinds" are you talking about?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Opps, how embarrassing. My prior post was a skit from a comedy show:oops:

Here is a bit of real testimony:

In my defense it is easy to see why I got confused.

Pilgrim Soldier

Social Security is paid into by the people who withdraw from it.

What "kinds" are you talking about?
You know those who riot on the streets destroying public property, as we saw last year during the racist rioters. None of those had jobs, they just sit around inventing ways to destroy society and to take revenge on those who feed them. It's about jealousy and the entitlement mentality, which tells them they deserve to have what I have without working for it

night912

You know those who riot on the streets destroying public property, as we saw last year during the racist rioters. None of those had jobs, they just sit around inventing ways to destroy society and to take revenge on those who feed them. It's about jealousy and the entitlement mentality, which tells them they deserve to have what I have without working for it
The same ones that we saw last month that rioted and destroyed public property such as the nation's capital. Got it. :thumbsup:

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member

How did you determine none of the protestors have jobs? I was a protestor last year. I have a job. Also I destroyed no property. The vast majority of us did not.

What does any of this have to do with whether God exists?

wellwisher

God has a basis, based on thermodynamic and physics. Science has very few laws, but hundred if not thousands of theories This small hand full of laws trump any theory, if any theory is not consistent with these laws. I am going to prove God through application of the laws of science, and not a second tier theory that is self serving.

The second law of thermodynamics says that the entropy of the universe has to increase over time. While as entropy increases, it absorbs energy. If we put this law together, the second law implies that the useable energy of the universe is decreasing with time, since it is being tied up into entropy, which has to increase over time. Energy is being removed from the universe, tied up into entropy, making it net unusable ever again, since entropy has to increase over time. The second law implies the universe cannot be cyclic since there is not reusable energy for a reversal back to step one. The cyclic universe theory is moot.

Another law of science is the Conservation of Energy. Energy can change expression but it cannot be destroyed. If the universe is losing energy into an entropy increase; second law, even though this energy is tied up and cannot be reused by the material universe, this energy has to be conserved in some other form, since energy can only change form, but it can never be destroyed. What this means is the energy in entropy has to be conserved, but in a form, that is not reusable by the material universe. This energy, tied up as entropy, sounds like the spiritual realms, since it is no longer part of this material realm in terms of energy reuse.

Entropy is considered a state variable meaning for any given state of matter there is a given amount of entropy. Water at 0C and 1 atmosphere of pressure always has the same value of entropy, no matter who measures it and no matter how we reach the final state.

The Big Bang, generated a lot of entropy; complexity, in its early days, the energy of which is conserved, while most of these earlier states are no longer in existence. The conserved energy in entropy remains as information and memories of the past states to satisfy energy conservation. There is a barrier between the two realms; material universe and entropy energy information, since the material realm cannot gain back this energy, even though it is conserved as information of past states of entropy.

Life and humans generate a lot of entropy based on cellular activity. Humans create higher complexity, because of the second law. It makes sense that even these memories will linger in time; energy conservation, but in a realm where it is not fully reusable by the material universe.

This is what was claimed in the bible and most religions, but in different words. I used two laws of science to prove it in a scientific consistent way. To be consistent with the bible, God would need to be the center of this energy based information and memory associated with entropy, This memory is conserved, but not reusable by the material universe.

This should be good news since it implies our energy, connected to the entropy we generate, is conserved as memories in another realm; afterlife? Two laws of science back this claim and should override any theory that says the opposite. QED.

Pilgrim Soldier

How did you determine none of the protestors have jobs? I was a protestor last year. I have a job. Also I destroyed no property. The vast majority of us did not.

Someone mentioned the protests at the Capitol and compared the protesters to the BLM rioters (domestic terrorists). I was just making the point that Republicans don't believe in terror tactics or rioting to get our point across.

Pilgrim Soldier

Why didn't you take a stand against the terrorists if you were there

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Someone mentioned the protests at the Capitol and compared the protesters to the BLM rioters (domestic terrorists). I was just making the point that Republicans don't believe in terror tactics or rioting to get our point across.
Except on January 6 of course when Trump instigated an insurrection.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member

But apparently some of them do...?

Pilgrim Soldier

Sorry mate, but that was not what happened. All of those loons that you saw that you would swear were antifa, tending to be Qanon, just like . . . hmm , you are a supporter and follower of Qanon, aren't you?
I'm only going by what my reliable independent news sources say.I wasn't there but everything makes sense, from the timing of the PLANDEMIC to facilitate and falsify postal vote numbers and the invasion of the Capitol to take the spotlight of the stolen election and to push the witch hunt against Trump