• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

truth and conscience

we form our own consciences from those who teach us morals, what we observe in others, the obvious, and what we read. because every culture; whether a religion, family, nation, government, media, or peer group, differs: we have differing morals and values. our ethniciity is determined by birth, therefore most of our culture is inherited. because of our free will to choose what we believe, we can change our minds on what is moral and what we value the most. since there is a God, i can give u proofs, there must be spiritual morals and values. we all know murder is wrong. we are usually patriotic. therefore when inducted in the military to fight a war, we must kill if necessary to defend ourselves, which i believe to be justified except for civilians, as my church teaches. that's what i decided to believe, because it is only logical. but there are other moral isssues which aren't so obvious and need meditation, prayer and research to decide their morality. few people have the knowledge to make those decisions and only one can have the ultimate authority from God, see absolute truth that i posted previously.

trishtrish10

i found out about occult theivery from a book i was reading. if someone steals something from you, it's wrong to steal from them. also the only wrong cult is just that, one that suggests or induces wrong. all institutions are cults, like media, churches, temples, synagogues, families, etc. that's just a definition for different types of culture or cults in short. also ever institution has it's propoganda, some good some bad.

Master Vigil

What proofs do you have that god exists?? You haven't given any yet. And we all don't know murder is wrong, we think it to be so while others think the opposite. It is not an absolute, neither is patriotism. Going to murder someone else because you don't want them to murder you is still in fact, MURDER! All actions and thoughts we incur are products of our environment, we have no free will. We have will that is influenced by our environment.