• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Truth about 666, the beast and the seal of beast

Random

It goes back to Pythagorean mysticism and before that, the cult of Samothrace and all the way back to Babylon and Egypt. Ultimately, the Beast is the Money system.

nickols_k

It goes back to Pythagorean mysticism and before that, the cult of Samothrace and all the way back to Babylon and Egypt. Ultimately, the Beast is the Money system.
The beast is creature! 666 is number but not system! Could you do not mix terms for your wrong understanding?

Random

The beast is creature! 666 is number but not system! Could you do not mix terms for your wrong understanding?

I'm sorry? :sarcastic

The Beast is a creature, you say? Hmm, possibly, but that is not what Revelations is essentially talking about.

I have no wrong understanding. You're mistaken. Now go study a bit.

nickols_k

The Beast is a creature, you say? Hmm, possibly, but that is not what Revelations is essentially talking about.

I have no wrong understanding. You're mistaken. Now go study a bit.
I'm living witness of the beast in afterlife! Revelation is too turbid book to compete with testimonies.

Random

I'm living witness of the beast in afterlife! Revelation is too turbid book to compete with testimonies.

Er...what? :confused: Do you mean "turgid", or..? You've witnessed the Beast...erm, what? Oh nevermind...:rolleyes:

So then, give us your testimony. What's the Beast like face-to-face, eh? Ugly?

nickols_k

Er...what? :confused: Do you mean "turgid", or..? You've witnessed the Beast...erm, what? Oh nevermind...:rolleyes:

So then, give us your testimony. What's the Beast like face-to-face, eh? Ugly?
My testimony was printed in my article! Look at my avatar to know what is beast face-to-face!

That speaks AntiChrist, who was born to be free! Who was born under sign 666!!!

BUDDY

User of Aspercreme
Nichols, why are you so obsessed with the number? I personally don't put any stock into it as through my studies I find most of Revelation to be historical and not apocolyptic. However, even if that were not the case, what profit is there in being so ficused on a number? It seems to me that the best thing for a christian to do is to prepare themselves spiritually for what may or may not come, as there is nothing that we can do to stop it, slow it down or hinder it in any way.

Vasilisa Jade

Formerly Saint Tigeress
Whoo Whoo. This person is obviously struggling with english. I am thinking that he/ she is just not able to articulate thoughts well enough to make his/ her thoughts make sense here. I'm going to give this person the benefit of the doubt and go with that. BTW, you didn't lick the back of a river froggy before this life after death episode did you? I was just asking cuz I once saw some freaky-fied stuff one time when I almost died cuz of pot overdose/oxygen underdose :) ha ha

MFaraz_Hayat

Can anyone please explain that how this number ( 666 or 616) was derived? I am a Muslims and don't have a clue about it.
According to Islam, this beast will be called Ad-Dajjal (Arabic) and Jesus (P.B.U.H.) will kill him in his second coming.
Also, that he would possess extra-ordinary powers and before his arrival, a system to assist him would be setup in the world.