• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Truth about 666, the beast and the seal of beast

nickols_k

Are you saying the mark of the beast is something that God wants us to get?
the mark of beast is not for every from us! Mark of beast is instrument to throw into lake of fire the people who are not interested for Creator!
MysticSang'ha said:
Hi, nickols. :)

I'm an ardent student of the dying process and what happens after death, since our tradition fervently teaches that preparing for death is our most important duty. It actually isn't morbid or full of doom and gloom as one might expect, but quite liberating. With that said, I am very interested in your story, and I see some similarities with what our tradition teaches.

I doubt, though, that you would agree with me in with how your story is interpreted. I also hesitantly offer that you might be angered by my interpretation. But, needless to say, I believe you. :)

Peace,
Mystic

The article contains the story which I saw through my own eyes!

Blessed be!

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
the mark of beast is not for every from us! Mark of beast is instrument to throw into lake of fire the people who are not interested for Creator!

Ok, I didn't really understand some of what you said, and I read this:
I have received the seal of the beast in afterlife world 20-22 years ago.

and thought you were advocating the mark of the beast.

nickols_k

and thought you were advocating the mark of the beast.
I'm not advocating the mark of beast but my mission is to warn people about beast in afterlife to prevent them from receiving the mark of beast!

Blessed be!

nickols_k

Would it be possible to make this thread about 666 sticky(important)? Simply because the article contains the prophecy of God-Father!

Blessed be!

Anti-World

the mark of [the?] beast is not for every... [one of?] ... us! [The?] Mark of [The?] beast is [An?] instrument to throw into [the?] lake of fire [for?] the people who are not interested... [in the?] ...Creator!

Why the exclamation points?

I'm sorry but it's painfully hard to understand what you are talking about.

nickols_k

the mark of [the?] beast is not for every... [one of?] ... us! [The?] Mark of [The?] beast is [An?] instrument to throw into [the?] lake of fire [for?] the people who are not interested... [in the?] ...Creator!

Why the exclamation points?

I'm sorry but it's painfully hard to understand what you are talking about.
I meant: mark of beast is instrument to strike non interesting for Creator people off.
In other words - mark of beast is cause to throw some people into lake of fire. Creator doesn't want to live eternity with every people. Thus 2-5% of people will be thrown into lake of fire. Other people will be saved. Only 2 kind of sinners maybe thrown into lake of fire - satatnistes and hosts.

Blessed be!

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
666 quite possibly and most likely referred to Nero. But then again, I tend to swing toward the Prederist view.
:yes: It really is that simple. Nero was the anti-christ of Revelation.

In Greek, and Hebrew, the numeric computation of his name, Nero Caesar, is 666. In Latin the computation of Nero Caesar is 616, hence the differences between some manuscripts.

Anti-World

"I meant: mark of beast is instrument to strike non interesting for Creator people off.
In other words - mark of beast is cause to throw some people into lake of fire. Creator doesn't want to live eternity with every people. Thus 2-5% of people will be thrown into lake of fire. Other people will be saved. Only 2 kind of sinners maybe thrown into lake of fire - satatnistes and hosts."

Bleh, I'm going to try to ignore the massive amount of grammatical errors. What are "Hosts" exactly? Also, according to you, roughly 2-5% of people are going to hell? That's it? And what about the murderers, rapists, lawyers and bankers? Do they just hang out in limbo?

Seriously though, according to you, sins aren't what send you to Hell? Just being a "host" or a "satatniste"?

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
Bleh, I'm going to try to ignore the massive amount of grammatical errors. What are "Hosts" exactly?
The only host i know of is the heavenly host i.e. the angels, perhaps they mean only satanists and fallen angels will go to hell???

Free4all

It's all about the blood
Wow, a real life prophet, but I think you should correct (God-Father) to (god-father), makes all the difference in the world.

TruthInCatholocism

Apologetics
Accroding to the Bible... There is actually specific ways you will be judged (not refering to Revelations) The Gospel Of Mathew says:

"Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?' And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'"

It is saying... You can be a great Christian.. and still not enter Heaven.. Why?
In my oppionion according to scripture.. He doesnt know you.. When have you put God first in your life?
Do you talk to him.. Pray to him.. Or do you only Pray when you need to pass a test or win a game? when do you take your time just to talk to god?

The Gospel Of mathew you also says...

31 "But when the Son of Man comes in his glory,
and all the holy angels with him, then he will sit on the throne of his glory.
32 Before him all the nations will be gathered,
and he will separate them one from another,
as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.
33 He will set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then the King will tell those on his right hand, ‘Come, blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world;
35 for I was hungry, and you gave me food to eat;
I was thirsty, and you gave me drink;
I was a stranger, and you took me in;
36 naked, and you clothed me;
I was sick, and you visited me;
I was in prison, and you came to me.’

37 "Then the righteous will answer him, saying,
‘Lord, when did we see you hungry, and feed you;
or thirsty, and give you a drink?
38 When did we see you as a stranger, and take you in;
or naked, and clothe you?

39 When did we see you sick, or in prison, and come to you?’
40 "The King will answer them, ‘Most assuredly I tell you,
inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’
41 Then he will say also to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire which is prepared for the devil and his angels;
42 for I was hungry, and you didn’t give me food to eat;
I was thirsty, and you gave me no drink;
43 I was a stranger, and you didn’t take me in;
naked, and you didn’t clothe me;
sick, and in prison, and you didn’t visit me.’

44 "Then they will also answer, saying,
‘Lord, when did we see you hungry,
or thirsty,
or a stranger,
or naked,
or sick, or in prison,

and didn’t help you?’ 45 "Then he will answer them, saying, ‘Most assuredly I tell you,
inasmuch as you didn’t do it to one of the least of these, you didn’t do it to me.’
46 These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal
life."

God Is clear who will go to hell and who wont...

The only way to Heaven is thru Gods Grace....

But Corparal and spirtual works of mercy are clearly mentioned here... Try it out

Mat 16:27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his
Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man
according to his works.

And Importantly Repent....

Gen 6:5-6 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in
the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his
heart was only evil continually. {6} And it repented the LORD
that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his
heart.

Think about it... The Bible and God is clear... There should be no confusion :D

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Having also been born beyond heaven and then died at 23 to remember, would like to discuss with you on many of the points…….
As I never saw anything like the dark beast you mention in sheol, that basement dark place you went…..yet no super evil power….only Mans EGO’s……. so what or who was that, ask your self?

You do remember the ramification of every action is counted and some of the stuff on your article, is very confusing….be sure of your sources before quoting things….

As in here is my own version of 66+6

The 66 books in the Bible is a misinterpretation……. where women are left from it or removed….Abomination of desolation which took place (daily sacrifice removed) and so may odd points that are important; will write another article.
66 in Hebrew numerology is fallen man and 6 is man…..so 666 is man trapped by him self.

6 neutron, 6 electron, 6 photons is all carbon based life forms….so when Oneness (heaven) is beyond that and the basement you saw is this….then many don’t understand heaven is transcendental, meaning it is beyond even anti-matter and is made of unconditional love and wisdom…..which are both elements of creation as we see them, in all we look at.

You quote John Nicodemus (Nicolaitans) if you have studied Revelations then you will know of the names and this is the gospel of John which is referred to as doctrine…which also teaches as Balaam.
So on case of Balaam we then need to include Paul (fake apostle + Jew, murderer, Liar etc) who is one of its originator with the name of power (jesus = Man beast in Greek)
The other is Simon the stone (peter) who follow the ways of “man” not God…..

So in that, considering they were all Pharisees and John references “Judas is Simons son”….really want to know what everyone is doing, as clearly not following Christ = A way to understand the things of God.
Though the real name of Yeshua does have power…..well that is, if in your own language = Salvation.

Loads more to go over in your article on:angel2:

Dream Angel

Ok I have read some of these posts in this thread and I am slightly confused? Are you saying that the afterlife is run by the devil? and what is your religion? I am exceptionally confused on this! :)

i am gonna be honest and i did not read the entire thing but you said in a part that you could partake in heroin if you got burned from partaking in some ritual? how does that happen? so could i call on the drug demon and just poof - get what i want? it seems pretty odd that it could happen -- maybe i will have to give it a try -- you say to go ahead and partake -- hmmm how do i call up the guy who has a nice merlot?