• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

trust

kassi

Hi, I love reading other peoples opinions, mostly because resistance makes one stronger
in their faith. This alone though is not enough.
I believe in one lifegiver and creator, for which all things were created and in whom all things are sustained. Who "alone" is just and righteous. This god(who is Spirit) has manifested himself
through the creation, prophets and signs ( his own works) and last of all through his Son
who was obedient unto death and who alone has immortallity ,the ressurrection from the dead.The heir of all things and that by faith (trust) in his righteousness and strength,
we may recieve cleansing and enlightenment (the holy spirit) so that we may know the father of all ( this is eternal life).

Ask yourself what you really want and what you would be willing to give up for it.
Truth leading to life or a lie leading to death.
There is only life or death.
Good or bad.
Truth or lie.
Light or dark.
Right or wrong.
Woe to him that calls good bad and bad good.
There is no middle ground.

Alot of people will ask how do you know what the truth is or who to trust.
The answer to this is simple. A good tree bears good fruit(life)and Bad tree
bears bad fruit(death) if a man is known by his works then God is also known
by his works and words, whether or not he is faithful ,true, just or trustworthy.

Think on these things, read the word of God and pray.
He will not refuse you, if your intentions or good.

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Welcome Kassi...

as for your list...

Oh, I would pick the lie every time. They are more fun than the truth.
Good or Bad? Why just two choices? I choose somewhere in the middle.
Truth or lie... see two lines above.
Right or wrong... so restrictive! How about I choose to go straight.
Yeah, but most people are bad at being good and really, really good at being bad.
Now you tell me!

Have fun, and keep your mind OPEN.

kassi

Hi NetDoc,
who's to say I haven't chosen the bad 99% of my life and sure there was some fun but
what is the end result? Its not about being restrictive or self righteous but being "in"
one or the other.like when its day we're in the day when its night where in the night.

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Hey Kassi,

I was just tryin' to liven things up a bit for you... those were good questions. Wait till you meet Deut! :D

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
dancingsmileys.gif
Please to meet you and welcome to the Forum.

t3gah

kassi said:
Hi, I love reading other peoples opinions, mostly because resistance makes one stronger in their faith. This alone though is not enough.

I believe in one lifegiver and creator, for which all things were created and in whom all things are sustained. Who "alone" is just and righteous. This god(who is Spirit) has manifested himself through the creation, prophets and signs ( his own works) and last of all through his Son who was obedient unto death and who alone has immortallity ,the ressurrection from the dead.The heir of all things and that by faith (trust) in his righteousness and strength, we may recieve cleansing and enlightenment (the holy spirit) so that we may know the father of all ( this is eternal life).

Ask yourself what you really want and what you would be willing to give up for it.

Truth leading to life or a lie leading to death.
There is only life or death.
Good or bad.
Truth or lie.
Light or dark.
Right or wrong.
Woe to him that calls good bad and bad good.
There is no middle ground.

Alot of people will ask how do you know what the truth is or who to trust.
The answer to this is simple. A good tree bears good fruit(life)and Bad tree
bears bad fruit(death) if a man is known by his works then God is also known by his works and words, whether or not he is faithful ,true, just or trustworthy.

Think on these things, read the word of God and pray.
He will not refuse you, if your intentions or good.
Beautifully put. Welcome to religiousforums.com :)