• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trust The Universe/Life

Salty Booger

Royal Crown Cola (RC)
I have been watching the Universe these past days and noticing things just simply falling into place, without my participation. Somewhere someone said "Life takes care of life." As an example, last night I was thinking of what I should do about dinner, only to be invited to partake in my ex-wife's bean and ham soup. It was delicious.

How about you? Do you trust the Universe/Life?

pexels-jeanetta-richardson-6665961.jpg

Photo by Jeanetta Richardson from Pexels

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I have been watching the Universe these past days and noticing things just simply falling into place, without my participation. Somewhere someone said "Life takes care of life." As an example, last night I was thinking of what I should do about dinner, only to be invited to partake in my ex-wife's bean and ham soup. It was delicious.

How about you? Do you trust the Universe/Life?

View attachment 47978
Photo by Jeanetta Richardson from Pexels

To an extent, but I don't want to take it for granted. I started writing down those incidences since I don't get them (the big ones) much and the small ones sometimes it's just creepy. But I never attributed these experiences to the universe or use the words universe and life as a means it does something apart or is seperate "thing" that causes my experiences. It IS just life itself.

I wonder why we don't see the mundane things in this way?

Why does events like these need to be unknown or a mystery or have an underlining spiritual cause in order to have some sort of spiritual value?

Why thank the universe: wouldn't it be just as well to be/experience thankfulness in itself?

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Of course there are times in everyone's lives where the universe appears to be giving and rewarding.. But it seems that the will of the universe isn't always compatible with the will of our own, and in those times it's important to remember that the 'you' that's separate from the universe is illusory and that there's a bigger scheme at play than ourselves.