• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump's tax forms revealed.

suncowiam

Those who launch into insulting other person always
deny taking it personally. It really appears otherwise.
Especially so when you continued in the quoted post.
(I excised the rest. Ugh.)
Rules prevent me from responding in kind, so your
posts become an exercise in self pleasuring.

Instead of you personally taking this as an insult and claiming rules which can be very subjective. Take the proper process and pull in a moderator, if you feel any of these are insults. I'm fine with that.

I'm just not fine with your own assessment and your independent judgement to assert these rules.

You practically shut down these conversations when I feel people have highlighted valid points.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Take the proper process and pull in a moderator....
I see no need to burden our over-worked & over-paid moderators.
It's simple...
Stick to issues, & offer interesting discussion.
Don't dis other posters.

It's worth keeping Rex's founding goal in mind at all times....
RF MISSION STATEMENT
As a community of diverse cultural and religious backgrounds, our aim is to provide a civil environment, informative, respectful and welcoming where people of diverse beliefs can discuss, compare and debate religion while engaging in fellowship with one another.

suncowiam

I see no need to burden our over-worked & over-paid moderators.
It's simple...
Stick to issues, & offer interesting discussion.
Don't dis other posters.

It's worth keeping Rex's founding goal in mind at all times....
RF MISSION STATEMENT
As a community of diverse cultural and religious backgrounds, our aim is to provide a civil environment, informative, respectful and welcoming where people of diverse beliefs can discuss, compare and debate religion while engaging in fellowship with one another.

Ok. How does that apply to our discussions? I'm letting you clarify.

Didn't you just call someone a wife beater? If you meant that literally, then obviously you are in conflict with the same assertion you're making. And honestly, even if that was metaphorically stated, it's still pretty bad taste to compare anyone to a wife beater.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Ok. How does that apply to our discussions? I'm letting you clarify.

Didn't you just call someone a wife beater? If you meant that literally, then obviously you are in conflict with the same assertion you're making. And honestly, even if that was metaphorically stated, it's still pretty bad taste to compare anyone to a wife beater.
A case of illustrative sarchasm.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Of course, you can make loaded statements and expect others not to get offended. But you will be quick to claim and INDEPENDENTLY CONCLUDE rules on others when you see fit.
Did not my cliched loaded question suggest
to you mere criticism of your loaded question?
Too sophisticated a cultural reference I guess.
Google "sarchasm", please.

Last edited:

suncowiam

Did not my cliche loaded question suggest
to you mere criticism of your loaded question?
Too sophisticated a cultural reference I guess.
Google "sarchasm", please.

I get what you're saying. You are highlighting that your intent was not to offend. I get that. Well, guess what? My intent was not to offend either, yet you took offense.

So, who's right and wrong here?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If you would police your own behavior as rigorously as you do others, this forum would be a far more pleasant place to be around.
Thank you for your little contribution.

Edit....
My response to your post preceded it by one minute.
Clearly, I can see into the future!

Edit again....
Now your post is gone.
Is this some kind of temporal anomaly
or a collision of alternate universes due
to a rip in the fabric of spacetime?

Last edited:
So this is yet another blatant lie Trump told in the debate last night, right?

Didn't Chris Wallace ask him point blank how much federal income tax Trump paid in 2017? As I recall Trump claimed "millions and millions".

Don't worry, Trump supporters. I am sure he will tell you the truth when it's something important to you. Like building a wall and having Mexico pay for it.