• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump's strong support / Democrats' lack of support, by white women

ecco

Veteran Member
He's just pointing out corruption and injustice when he sees it.
Did he point out the corruption of telling the American people over 30,000 lies during his term in office?
Did he point out the corruption of telling the American people he won the election?
Did he point out the corruption of telling American miners they would get their jobs back?

No, of course not.

Did he try to get multiple state election officials to illegally change the actual vote counts?
Did he try to convince Mike Pence to illegally stand in the way of the certification of the electoral votes?

Yes, he did.

Perspective is everything.

Biased perspective does not alter facts.

Fallen Prophet

Did he point out the corruption of telling the American people over 30,000 lies during his term in office?
Did he point out the corruption of telling the American people he won the election?
Did he point out the corruption of telling American miners they would get their jobs back?

No, of course not.

Did he try to get multiple state election officials to illegally change the actual vote counts?
Did he try to convince Mike Pence to illegally stand in the way of the certification of the electoral votes?

Yes, he did.

Biased perspective does not alter facts.
I see a bunch of propaganda. Where are the facts?

Fallen Prophet

Turns out they were all true.
And he lost re-election so looks like they "stuck" with enough people, thankfully.
Whew!

If you want to support people who brag about grabbing women by the p****, then that's on you. :shrug:
He bragged that women allowed/wanted him to do that. Big difference.

I do not believe that the 2020 Presidential Election was legitimate. Too much nonsense going on. Needed those audits.

I'd take a man who bragged about his consensual sexual exploits 25+ years ago over a dribbling buffoon who says racist things and leaves Americans to die now.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
He bragged that women allowed/wanted him to do that. Big difference.
That is not what he said in context as he did not say "women wanted him to do that". Why did you make this up? Thus, how is any of this moral in any way?

I do not believe that the 2020 Presidential Election was legitimate. Too much nonsense going on. Needed those audits.
ALL the audits have verified that Biden won, and every court case [62 at last count] went against the Trump team.

I'd take a man who bragged about his consensual sexual exploits 25+ years ago over a dribbling buffoon who says racist things and leaves Americans to die now.
I've never been that enthusiastic for Biden, but the above is nothing short of being a bold-faced lie. And why would you support a man who "bragged about sexual exploints" at the expense of the women, especially around 25 of them whom have come forth and said he sexually assaulted them, two of which say he raped them? Trump claimed he would sue them after the election was over but he lied about that as well.

You've been successfully conned by the man known well out East as being a "con-man", which is why he hadn't in more recent times been able to secure western loans, thus relying on DeutcheBank that is notoriously corrupt and had to pay hundreds of millions in fines two years ago for money-laundring.

Fallen Prophet

That is not what he said in context as he did not say "women wanted him to do that". Why did you make this up?
I did not make anything up. Have you read the actual transcript of that conversation?

Trump was talking to Billy Bush - gross talk - and Trump tells Bush,

"And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything." (Bold and italics added)

Bush then said, "Whatever you want."

And Trump said, "Grab them by the *****. You can do anything."

trump grabbing comment - Bing

I never said that I liked Trump's comments - but he was not describing sexual assault or rape - but rather what women were willing to let him do because he was a "star".
Thus, how is any of this moral in any way?
No one ever said that it was moral.

I personally have never participated in "locker room talk". I have been with only one woman my entire life.

However - I know that men have these kinds of discussions - and these types of discussions should not invalidate someone's candidacy for President.

In fact - it doesn't. No where is a man's consensual sexual exploits mentioned in the requirements for being President.

If they were - most men couldn't ever run.
ALL the audits have verified that Biden won, and every court case [62 at last count] went against the Trump team.
What audits are you talking about?

Those were hardly "court cases".

There were zero evidentiary hearings.
I've never been that enthusiastic for Biden, but the above is nothing short of being a bold-faced lie. And why would you support a man who "bragged about sexual exploints" at the expense of the women, especially around 25 of them whom have come forth and said he sexually assaulted them, two of which say he raped them?
It was not a lie. Trump was describing consensual sexual relations.

I have no way of knowing if Trump did what these women claim - and until they can prove it - there is no reason to treat him any different.

I understand that there are people who believe that an accusation of sexual assault or rape is actual evidence of sexual assault or rape - but that is not how reality works - at least in the U.S.

It is innocent until proven guilty here.

I don't like Biden - not because he was accused of sexual assault and his VP pick claimed that she believed his accusers - but because he is incompetent.

I'll take a competent strong leader - who brags about his sex life - over an incompetent weak leader - who doesn't even know where he is half the time.

I'm glad that you are not enthused about Biden. There may be hope for you yet. :D
Trump claimed he would sue them after the election was over but he lied about that as well.
"After the election" is literally all time after the election - however I believe there is a statute of limitations on cases of defamation.

And Trump has been rather busy this last year - so he may just have run out of time. Shucks.
You've been successfully conned by the man known well out East as being a "con-man", which is why he hadn't in more recent times been able to secure western loans, thus relying on DeutcheBank that is notoriously corrupt and had to pay hundreds of millions in fines two years ago for money-laundring.
Okay. Believe what you want - but the country was running better under his leadership.

We don't look to Presidents for moral or spiritual guidance - we look to them to lead us.

Everything was better under Trump.

metis

My responses will be VERY brief as I have to leave shortly.

I did no make anything up. Have you read the actual transcript of that conversation?
I listened to it many times, thus I know what it says and what the context was.

What audits are you talking about?
The numerorous official audits in Georgia (3) and Arizona for starters.
Those were hardly "court cases".
You've gotta be kidding. Who made you such a judicial "expert"?
There were zero evidentiary hearings.
They were all thrown out, including my judges that Trump had appointed, Again, you're making stuff up.

Trump was describing consensual sexual relations.
He said that but the 25 women didn't say that.

I have no way of knowing if Trump did what these women claim - and until they can prove it - there is no reason to treat him any different.
I agree, but later you accused Biden of seual assault without evidence, so you're being hypocritical.

Okay. Believe what you want - but the country was running better under his leadership.
Like when he tried to overthrow the election? Or when he ramped up the budget deficit by $7 trillion? Or by upsetting our best allies? Or with his many racist ["dog-whistles"] and demeaning statements? Or by his divide & conquer approach? Or by his dishonesty?

We don't look to Presidents for moral or spiritual guidance - we look to them to lead us.
I think character matters, and the only thing you have shown is utter hypocrisy, saying the above in regards to Trump but not to Biden.

Everything was better under Trump.
Is that why so many Repubicans, including numerous big names, have left the party?

I'm done as I have better things to do.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
So when I "let" somebody do something (that is, do not violently resist), that implies I wanted it and implicitly offered it to them?

That's a rather screwed up position to take, even if it's being argued unthinkingly by accident.

metis

So when I "let" somebody do something (that is, do not violently resist), that implies I wanted it and implicitly offered it to them?

That's a rather screwed up position to take, even if it's being argued unthinkingly by accident.
Whom are you responding to?

Fallen Prophet

My responses will be VERY brief as I have to leave shortly.
That's strange considering that there is no time constraint.

You could respond at a better time - and put in more effort.
I listened to it many times, thus I know what it says and what the context was.
The context was consensual sexual relations.

They "let him" do what he wanted.

He was describing consensual sexual relations.
The numerorous official audits in Georgia (3) and Arizona for starters.
Yeah - all of these audits are still being scrutinized - both sides claim they prove what they want.

Besides - audits from only two States doesn't prove that Biden won the election.
They were all thrown out, including my judges that Trump had appointed, Again, you're making stuff up.
This is exactly what I said - they were all thrown out - not a single evidentiary hearing.
He said that but the 25 women didn't say that.
Were these the women that Trump was referencing?

If they were - then he claims that their sexual relations were consensual.

They can claim otherwise all they want - but they have to prove it.

And while we wait for them to prove it - we can agree that Trump was describing consensual sexual relations.

He was bragging about consensual sexual relations - not sexual assault or rape.
I agree, but later you accused Biden of seual assault without evidence, so you're being hypocritical.
No - I didn't - at all.

What I said was,

"I don't like Biden - not because he was accused of sexual assault and his VP pick claimed that she believed his accusers - but because he is incompetent."

I claimed that he was accused of sexual assault and that Kamala Harris claimed to believe his accusers.

I never claimed that he was guilty.
Like when he tried to overthrow the election?
When did this happen?
Or when he ramped up the budget deficit by $7 trillion?
You're kidding - right?

After Bush and Obama? Are you serious?

If Covid never happened - he would have been one of the lowest debt-increasing Presidents'
Or by upsetting our best allies?
Which ones? Those that never paid their fair share or those that took advantage of us through trade?
Or with his many racist ["dog-whistles"] and demeaning statements?
Such as?
Or by his divide & conquer approach?
This is really funny coming from a liberal leftist.
Or by his dishonesty?
Do you mean his exaggerations or his hyperbole?
I think character matters, and the only thing you have shown is utter hypocrisy, saying the above in regards to Trump but not to Biden.
I don't look to Biden for moral or spiritual guidance either - so I don't know what you are on about.

Biden is bad because he is a weak leader. Incompetent.
Is that why so many Repubicans, including numerous big names, have left the party?
No - I would say it is because Republicans in Congress are weak and ineffectual.
I'm done as I have better things to do.
Why even respond if you just planned on running away?

Fallen Prophet

You can make any word of word scrambles you want out of it - it simply does not describe sexual assault or rape.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

Are you implying that a man in his sixties should not barge in on under aged girls in various states of undress? Whatever happened to WHIP?

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
You can make any word of word scrambles you want out of it - it simply does not describe sexual assault or rape.
I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm pretty sure grabbing somebody by the genitals without their prior agreement would be sexual assault in your eyes, too, if this discussion wasn't entirely about owning the Libs.

Last edited by a moderator: