• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump's Second Impeachment: Adoption of the Rules

Watchmen

Premium Member
Again, attitudes toward the actions of Israel should not be conflated with attitude toward Jews.

Hardly. Israel has systematically taken Palestinian land and discriminated against Palestinians.

My parents fled Eastern Europe because of the Christian anti-Semitism that existed then and still exists now to some degree. My parents were not welcome in some places here in the USA because we are Jewish and they only wanted Christians.

What does that have to do with anything? The Congressional "Republican" party is made up of liars, hypocrites and authoritarian Trump supporters with only a few exceptions who get denounced by the party in their states for not worshiping Trump.

And now they are anti-American anti-Democracy Rethugicans. Your point?
Why the snide remark? This thread is about the impeachment and I merely asked who believes he will be convicted. Why lash out?

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
I see that you are still parroting your savior Trump:

"Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves — and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides."​
apparently, by your statement, you have made Biden your Savior as you, again, paint a broad brush stroke over 1/2 of the US population.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Yes indeed. The right lets us forget what the leftys do (even when they don't do).
That's why they investigated Obama's birth certificate until forever.
That's why they investigated Bill Clinton until he finally got caught lying about a blowjob.
That's why they investigated Benghazi/Clinton for years.

Your eyes are wide shut to anything the right does. You even supported the ongoing election fraud nonsense, and probably still do.
Please share how you really feel. ;)