• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump's Racism...Is that All it is?

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
There's a list...................
He seems to have shown a variety of prejudices over the last months.
Please do cross out any that you don't think apply.
He appears to have discriminated against:-
Nationalities
Colours
Races
Religions
Ages?
Disabilities?
Lower degrees of Wealth?
Those that have lost in business, sport or war?

I really don't take much interest in your President and may have been mistaken, but his perception of himself seems to be very distorted...... is this a condition of some kind?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
It appears to me Trump is dealing primarily with the reality of demographics, not race.

Using housing as an example, would you hire out welfare recipients if your a landlord? Is there any landlords in RF land? Does it make you somehow bigoted and racist if you refuse to rent?

Let's face it, welfare recipients do not have a very good reputation with maintaining apartments, Many landlords require references and that their particular about who they are willing to rent out their property to, is that being racist and bigoted too? Because you're concerned about your property? There's plenty of State housing to go around, and even then governments are particular at times concerning demographics with whom and where they place people.

I'm wondering if a compiled list showing people that Trumps not a racist can be compiled in response, and if can be just as long.

I mean if playing a game of race cards are going to be used to vilify Trump, you might as well include Hillary and Obama in their game for that matter.

I'm sure plenty of dirt (not that there is any shortage of material) could be dug up on them too that paints them as bigoted and racist.

There are two sides to every story, and I'm pretty sure each story isn't the complete picture.

Twilight Hue

There's a list...................
He seems to have shown a variety of prejudices over the last months.
Please do cross out any that you don't think apply.
He appears to have discriminated against:-
Nationalities
Colours
Races
Religions
Ages?
Disabilities?
Lower degrees of Wealth?
Those that have lost in business, sport or war?

I really don't take much interest in your President and may have been mistaken, but his perception of himself seems to be very distorted...... is this a condition of some kind?
Lol. Please. $0°

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Donald Trump’s long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2018

Given his history, I think it's pretty conclusive that Trump is a racist, but do you think he's also a White Supremacist? Why or why not?

Let me know when you're done with the Trump witch hunts... :D

1970s - Trump’s claim that a racial discrimination suit was ‘brought against many real estate firms’. Important to note, the suit was against his father Fred not him - Fred was old as all hell by this time, so Donald was assisting in court appearances and anything else. It wasn't even his company, lol.

****hole Country Comment - Rep. Perdue refuted this ever occurred, and Dick Durbin has a history of reporting lies to journalists. I'm from Illinois, and we don't even trust him, lol.

The rest of this article: BS displaying fancy graphs which seem to indicate more white people vote for Trump so he must be racist, pfft. More white people vote for _anyone_ in this country because there are more white people than anyone else. Also, the KKK is voting Trump so that makes him a racist as well, pfft x2.

Pander to your confirmation biases if you like, but you're just fooling yourselves. :D

Twilight Hue

Let me know when you're done with the Trump witch hunts... :D

1970s - Trump’s claim that a racial discrimination suit was ‘brought against many real estate firms’. Important to note, the suit was against his father Fred not him - Fred was old as all hell by this time, so Donald was assisting in court appearances and anything else. It wasn't even his company, lol.

****hole Country Comment - Rep. Perdue refuted this ever occurred, and Dick Durbin has a history of reporting lies to journalists. I'm from Illinois, and we don't even trust him, lol.

The rest of this article: BS displaying fancy graphs which seem to indicate more white people vote for Trump so he must be racist, pfft. More white people vote for _anyone_ in this country because there are more white people than anyone else. Also, the KKK is voting Trump so that makes him a racist as well, pfft x2.

Pander to your confirmation biases if you like, but you're just fooling yourselves. :D
Yep i agree. Whatever is in the media I doubt it's going to be a complete story.

Even if Trump hadn't said it, I still think its right to say that people come from ******** countries. People do come from ******** countries. Screw that PC crap.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Yep i agree. Whatever is in the media I doubt it's going to be a complete story.

Even if Trump hadn't said it, I still think its right to say that people come from ******** countries. People do come from ******** countries. Screw that PC crap.
So it's "PC crap" to not disparage an entire nation and it's people?

Forget being "PC" then, how about just "a decent human being"?

Skipper

Wrong is wrong,/ Make America moral again.

You realize the definition of ************ varies from culture to culture. Though I have not heard that particular used about the USA I have heard very derogatory terms used for our culture in some very advanced countries.

Three areas mentioned to me:

• lack of affordable health care
  • gun violence
  • rising rate of death of women during childbirth

Please define your understanding of the term for me.

Its advisable not to throw rocks when you live in a glass house.

Last edited:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member

I love how you conservatives have been pretending through-out this scandal that people are morons who can't figure out what Trump's words meant, and who are thus going to swallow the idiotic spin you've been giving to his words. You've all been pretending Trump was talking about countries, not people.

What balderdash!

Do you really thinking people are incapable of understanding that Trump was not talking about "****hole countries" per se, but rather about the people that come from those countries? After all, countries don't immigrate, people do, and Trump was complaining about immigration. I think most people understand that, even if you do not.

Twilight Hue

I love how you conservatives have been pretending through-out this scandal that people are morons who can't figure out what Trump's words meant, and who are thus going to swallow the idiotic spin you've been giving to his words. You've all been pretending Trump was talking about countries, not people.

What balderdash!

Do you really thinking people are incapable of understanding that Trump was not talking about "****hole countries" per se, but rather about the people that come from those countries? After all, countries don't immigrate, people do, and Trump was complaining about immigration. I think most people understand that, even if you do not.
Well we need to clarify one thing.

Are they immigrants as you liberals like to call them, or are they really and actually illegal aliens?

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Even if Trump hadn't said it, I still think its right to say that people come from ******** countries. People do come from ******** countries.
More to the point, some people do have a ******** perspective firmly grounded in their ******** moral and political compass. The best they can do is rush to serve as ignorant, complicit spokespersons for the basket of deplorables.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member

Are they immigrants as you liberals like to call them, or are they really and actually illegal aliens?

It does not seem Trump was complaining of illegal aliens in the context in which he referred to "****hole countries". At least he does not claim to have been, and no one else claims that he was.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin

He was specifically talking about immigrants.

Also, why does that matter? He specifically referred to the countries and disparaged all people from them.

Last edited:

Skipper

Wrong is wrong,/ Make America moral again.

I see you are a Zen Buddhist. As such, if you are a good Buddhist, you cannot differentiate between legal or illegal. Why? Because the Lotus Sutra teaches that all living beings possess the world of Buddhahood. Thus to label, a person, either positive or negative, is like smearing dung on your wall and calling it paint and beautiful.

Twilight Hue

He was specifically talking about immigrants.

Also, why does that matter? He specifically referred to the country and disparaged all people from it.

I don't think so that's actually the case for all Haitians. But Haiti is a ******** country.

Anyways,

It seems all that's happened here is Trump has rescinded immigration protection. I understand that however it was part of a bipartisan deal.

Given that your view, then what is your opinion on Canadas reception of Haitians in regards to the influx of immigrants from last summer?

Migrants Fleeing to Canada Learn Even a Liberal Nation Has Limits

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
I don't think so that's actually the case for all Haitians. But Haiti is a ******** country.
So does that give you the right to tar everyone from there with the same brush and disparage them?

Let's say I was an employer and you were applying for a job, and on your CV it listed your place of birth, and I responded by rejecting your application by saying "Why would I employ anyone from that ****hole?"

Is that purely a denigration of the place, or is it a denigration of both the place and the people from it?

Anyways,

It seems all that's happened here is Trump has rescinded immigration protection. I understand that however it was part of a bipartisan deal.
The issue is Trump disparaging an entire nation of people, not immigration policy.

I won't allow you to control the subject and distract from the issue. I can make that clearer if needs be.