• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trumps popularity polls

Riders

On the CBS News they just said his job approval ratings are going down. I found a report put up yesterday about his popularity polls which say he is still at 41 percent, his base is supporting him. However it also states Biden has gotten more popular and is now at 52 percent 11 points ahead of Trump because third party folks are starting to support him in part.

That's a bad thing for Trump. Still I would not predict anything for the Presidential race, but it's nice to hear Biden is so far ahead.

Nimos

popularity polls which say he is still at 41 percent,
Thats impressive given the things he do.

Seems the requirement for being president is extremely low :D

tenor.gif

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
That's a bad thing for Trump. Still I would not predict anything for the Presidential race, but it's nice to hear Biden is so far ahead.
Given the plague Im holding off on making any predictions. Given the unprecedented nature of this election, I dont know. Will the divisive rhetoric of Trump be rejected? Will the Covid dead be overlooked and forgiven? Will the EC win it for him again? I want to say at this point he does t have a snowballs chance in hell, but it may turn out a plague president gets an even stronger bump than a war president. Its just too hard tk really tell now.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
On the CBS News they just said his job approval ratings are going down. I found a report put up yesterday about his popularity polls which say he is still at 41 percent, his base is supporting him. However it also states Biden has gotten more popular and is now at 52 percent 11 points ahead of Trump because third party folks are starting to support him in part.

My approval rating for both parties is actually low. They're just mirror images of each other anyways, and we know full well no matter who runs, politicians will be repeating the same exact promises that they've been saying for decades now and arguably for the coming decades if not centuries.