• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump's polls

Riders

Well he has ben at 41 percent mot of his time in office.Now it's down to 40 percent. I know Trump supporters will say ah it's just one percent. The problem is that Trump supporters and Dems have said up here that the 41 percent will never ever change because that is his base and his base won't change not even one percent.

So after having been told by Trump supporters his base will never change, his base has changed. It's just one percent but it could start falling hard. We will see, personally I don't think it's enough but I might be wrong.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Which supporters have stated "his base will never change?" What portion of them made this claim, and what did they mean by "his base?" What about the non-supporters - including academics who study social sciences - who have observed that "the base" really doesn't change much? Let's not sit here and deny the fact that there is a "base" of voters who will never consider voting for anyone other than a certain candidate come November.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Whatever you say. But if this trend continues Trump is in trouble.We shall see.

Oh, I don't disagree that the odds of dumpster staying in office aren't looking good. I'm just not a fan of making more ado out of a small change in polling than is warranted. I'm less of a fan of misrepresenting dumpster's supporters. We don't need more of that - we get more than enough of that from the pathological liar in the white house right now.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Well he has ben at 41 percent mot of his time in office.Now it's down to 40 percent. I know Trump supporters will say ah it's just one percent. The problem is that Trump supporters and Dems have said up here that the 41 percent will never ever change because that is his base and his base won't change not even one percent.

So after having been told by Trump supporters his base will never change, his base has changed. It's just one percent but it could start falling hard. We will see, personally I don't think it's enough but I might be wrong.
There are many ways of asking polls. His truly negative rankings is now over 50%. Why Trump — Not Biden — Might Have An Enthusiasm Problem

And I don't trust or distrust polls in general. I do trust 538's careful analysis of polling including partisan lean and their highlighting those who conduct the best polls. Pollster Ratings

And I pay attention to history such as that tracked here especially the comparison to prior POTUS How Popular Is Donald Trump?

tytlyf

Not Religious
Seems there are Trump voters who are finally leaving him. Multiple republican elected officials criticizing the disaster of a presidency. Someone lied, hundreds of thousands have died. Welcome to science-less America!