• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump's Disregard for the Rule of Law-- Again

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Yeah, it's a good thing we don't have corrupt government officials like those third world countries.

Unfortunately, there are some corrupt U.S. government officials as evident in the spying against the Trump campaign by the F.B.I. that happened. Hopefully, this swamp, those corrupted governmental officials, gets totally drained.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Unfortunately, there are some corrupt U.S. government officials as evident in the spying against the Trump campaign by the F.B.I. that happened. Hopefully, this swamp, those corrupted governmental officials, gets totally drained.
The spying that William Barr "believes" in, but offered no evidence for?

Shad

Veteran Member
America has always been open to anyone: the tired, the poor, the huddled masses yearning to be free.

This is a myth. The US has had some very restrictive immigration laws in the past. Whole nation-states were barred from immigration and/or naturalization.

ManSinha

Stefan Halper is an informant whom the F.B.I. planted to spy on the Trump Campaign.

http://truthinmedia.com/reality-check-fbi-spy-in-trump-campaign/
Do you realize that Halper is actually a "veteran of past GOP administrations"? Per the Washington Post - those claims you are citing are exactly that - claims and opinions without proof

When you use a centrist or left leaning media to back up your statements instead of a conservative right wing mouthpiece then we can discuss further - until then it is exactly what people call it "A conspiracy theory" with zero proof

ecco

Veteran Member
You're funny.

ecco

Veteran Member
If this was true the Pilgrims never would have got in.
Let's go back to the source.

The "Native Americans" had a lousy immigration policy. If their immigration policy had been really strong, there would be no Mexicans coming across the Rio Grande.

The same goes for the "South American Natives". Inca, Maya, Whatever.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
You want to discuss illegal FISA warrants and for supporting evidence you cite an article written:
By John Solomon
Opinion Contributor

Why should anyone lend any credence to his opinion?

Efforts were apparently made to insert FBI and MI6 asset, Cambridge academic Stefan Halper, into the Trump campaign. Halper had made overtures to Sam Clovis, Carter Page, and George Papadopoulos….

Halper has had contracts with the Defense Department, working for a Pentagon think tank called the Office of Net Assessment. According to federal records, ONA has paid Halper more than $1 million for research and development in the "social sciences and humanities"; this could have been the cover used by the Obama administration to pay Stefan Halper for his spying efforts against the Trump Campaign.

ward.JPG

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...9d6d4814c4c_story.html?utm_term=.eec66aa06acd

Last edited:

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I wasn't trying to be funny, I'm not clowning around here; our government spying on the Trump campaign is a serious matter.
The administration was investigating the Russian activities, and the Trump campaign was told before the election that the Russians were indeed trying to influence the election.

BTW, the four FISA warrants were issued by judges who were Republicans, and no FISA warrant is issued without "probable cause".

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The administration was investigating the Russian activities, and the Trump campaign was told before the election that the Russians were indeed trying to influence the election.

BTW, the four FISA warrants were issued by judges who were Republicans, and no FISA warrant is issued without "probable cause".
When considering the possibility of party loyalty, remember
that Trump was greatly opposed by many Republicans.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
"This is a Reality Check you won’t get anywhere else."

Uh huh. :rolleyes:

Stefan Halper gets over a cool mil from ONA during the Obama Administration for research in "social sciences and humanities"; seems to me this is a likely cover story for any monetary transfers in order to get paid for some spying. ....;)

Last edited: