• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump's Conviction and the 6th Amendment.

Laniakea

Not of this world
actually, I am here for the entertainment.

I find it downright fascinating how you are so completely clueless of having your arse handed to you every other post.
I'm here for the entertainment as well. Clowns are funny, and you make me laugh.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The trial is over, in case you haven't noticed.
Not quite. Sentencing has not occurred yet. But Trump's statements will affect his stay in jail and the judge could rightfully decide that due to his behavior that Trump is a threat to others and immediately jail him. He has that prerogative. Though he probably will let the sentence for his crime be appealed.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Not quite. Sentencing has not occurred yet. But Trump's statements will affect his stay in jail and the judge could rightfully decide that due to his behavior that Trump is a threat to others and immediately jail him. He has that prerogative. Though he probably will let the sentence for his crime be appealed.
He has no choice by "let" it be appealed.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Sorry, you are on the losing side whenever you talk about the sciences. You keep forgetting that you disqualified yourself from those discussions.
Thank you for mimicking me again and thus inadvertently admitting that you are wrong. When it comes to the sciences you do not understand why that applies to you because you refuse to learn even the basics of science. I will gladly help you on that if you ever wish to learn.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Thank you for mimicking me again and thus inadvertently admitting that you are wrong. When it comes to the sciences you do not understand why that applies to you because you refuse to learn even the basics of science. I will gladly help you on that if you ever wish to learn.
Whatever.
You were more fun while you were logged into your other account.