• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump's cold war

Should Trump bomb North Korea in your opinion?

• Yes

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Since the Iranian leadership frequently said they would be willing to destroy Israel, the Israeli actions can be viewed as self-defense.
And since North Korea repeatedly threatens America with nuclear attack, could our bombing North Korea be considered self-defense?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
And since North Korea repeatedly threatens America with nuclear attack, could our bombing North Korea be considered self-defense?
If there were to be intelligence that NK does have a plan to attack, yes. Essentially, such statements have long been considered a declaration of war, but the country being threatened does have choices that they can take, including those short of war.

Now, do I think that the Israelis did the right thing? I don't have enough background info to take a position one way or the other.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Not one person has answered my question about how war with North Korea would help Trump get reelected...waaa! :(

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Not one person has answered my question about how war with North Korea would help Trump get reelected...waaa! :(
giphy.gif

ajay0

The cold war begins again.

Please leave all the reasons why Trump going to war with North Korea would help him get reelected.

Thanks!
North-Korea_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

China obviously would not want its sattelite going down before the U.S., and would apparently enter the war. Perhaps even Russia too.

This can potentially be a nuclear war and holocaust for both sides. How can Trump become reelected if there is no America at all in the first place!

So I would say all issues should be resolved through wise diplomacy and dialogue with the UN playing a major role in this .