• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump's at it again

Faithofchristian

We are still under the Obama economy since the Trump administration has not yet passed a new budget.

Funny that the vast majority of blacks don't think so.

The House and Senate budget proposals will raise taxes for all who make under $75,000 over the next 10 years, plus increase the budget deficit by over $1 trillion over that same period of time.

So you say, funny you listen to much to the fake news media polls. That are more African Americans who will disapprove with you and the numbers are growing.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
So you say, funny you listen to much to the fake news media polls. That are more African Americans who will disapprove with you and the numbers are growing.
Believe in whatever you want to believe, but some of us here actually do the research rather than just spouting their bias, such as you telling blacks what they believe minus what the polls actually say they believe.

ADDED: Here's a source that shows fairly recent polling on how blacks and whites view Obama, Trump, and some issues that touch upon race relations: Blacks and whites see racism in the United States very, very differently - CNNPolitics

Last edited:

Faithofchristian

Believe in whatever you want to believe, but some of us here actually do the research rather than just spouting their bias, such as you telling blacks what they believe minus what the polls actually say they believe.

ADDED: Here's a source that shows fairly recent polling on how blacks and whites view Obama, Trump, and some issues that touch upon race relations: Blacks and whites see racism in the United States very, very differently - CNNPolitics

Oh really, CNN now that's to funny, CNN is the most untrusted news there is.

Are you freaking kidding me, CNN is the most biases fake news there is.
way to funny. And you believe. ROFL

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Oh really, CNN now that's to funny, CNN is the most untrusted news there is.

Are you freaking kidding me, CNN is the most biases fake news there is.
way to funny. And you believe. ROFL
And since you have not posted a single thing to support your claim even though you were asked to do so by someone else here, all you have established is that you have an extremely closed mind loaded with your right-wing bias.

Since it is clear you really have nothing to offer on this but your bias, we're done. Maybe come back when you want to try and discuss things in an honest manner.

Faithofchristian

And since you have not posted a single thing to support your claim even though you were asked to do so by someone else here, all you have established is that you have an extremely closed mind loaded with your right-wing bias.

Since it is clear you really have nothing to offer on this but your bias, we're done. Maybe come back when you want to try and discuss things in an honest manner.

All you have is listening to CNN. You might as well read a comic book, You would get more truth out that than you would listing to fake news CNN.
Further more who said I was a right wing, maybe before you make accusations about someone, at lease know who they are first.

Just to let you know, I've been a Democrate Supporter for 45 years, until Obama, and saw thru his lies and hillarys lies, and the whole democrates lies. It may take you some time to see thru it to.
So there's nothing that you could tell me about the Democratic Party, That I wouldn't know already.
This is how far out to the left the Democratic Party has gone.
That back in 1961, Democrate President JFK said -->"Ask not what your Country can do for you, But ask what you can do for your Country"

Big difference what the Democratic Party use to be.Than what it is to day.

To day's Democratic Party have gotten People relying on the Government, instead of relying on themselves.

Last edited: