• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump's at it again

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Nor has it been the way of the so-called "Palestinians" who have elected two different terrorist organizations to represent them at the negotiating table.
No side is without sin.
But we prop up Israel, & therefore can exercise more influence with them.
And this influence should have the goal of more peace....by some means
other than conquest.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Nor has it been the way of the so-called "Palestinians" who have elected two different terrorist organizations to represent them at the negotiating table.
Israel elected a former terrorist as Prime Minister (Menachem Begin) (Read about the Irgun's acts of terrorism). And from the British point of view, Americans in modern terms would be called terrorists for their attacks on them. The losers are "terrorists" while the winners are "freedom fighters".

Kemosloby

Premium Member
It doesn't have to mean all that. Maybe Trump is just trying to save the taxpayers some money and have a joint embassy in Jerusalem for both Israel and Palestine. Why pay heat and electric on two buildings when you could have it all under one roof? I think it is a good move.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I wonder if the Saudi's will burn down the Trump Tower there? I wonder if the U.S. will ever be able to put forth a coalition or even strategic cooperation that involves us having M.E. partners? I wonder if these same countries will be willing to share intelligence with us?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

So-called? I sure the so is superfluous and aimed at being particularly derogatory.

"Elected"... Their choice.

And the label "terrorist" is assigned by whom?

Jumi

They have a right to be wrong...& evil.
But I'd rather that we not cause or enable death & destruction.
True, but when you pick your allies you pick your enemies too.

We killed about a million Iranians when we instigated & supported
Iraq's attacking them. We supplied military assistance, including
WMDs (biological & chemical weapons). We overthrew their elected
leader in the 1953 coup.
Should they be angry & fearful?
Should they be seeking a much stronger military for self defense?
You betcha!
We caused that.
Time for regime change.....but here this time.
True, if the US didn't mess with Iran it wouldn't have turned like this.

Akivah

Trump is to decide whether to acknowledge Jerusalem as the capital of Israel by moving
the U S embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

Kudos to Trump, what a wonderful decision!
It's about time that we recognize reality. There is no downside to this. Almost all Israeli government offices are in Jerusalem. This move only makes sense and finally treats Israel just like every other nation is treated.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
So-called? I sure the so is superfluous and aimed at being particularly derogatory.
The rag tag bag of human animals only began using the term in the late 60's or early 70's.

"Elected"... Their choice.
Indeed. They chose the Palestinian Liberation Organization and Hamas to represent them in their excuse for a "government". (That's sort of like electing the Hell's Angel's to run your police stations. Probably not a great idea.)

And the label "terrorist" is assigned by whom?
Virtually anyone with a brain?

The PLO and Yasser Arafat—From Terrorism to statesmanship to Terrorism

Hamas declared a terrorist organization by Europe's highest court

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
True, but when you pick your allies you pick your enemies too.
I don't buy that as an inviolate maxim.
True, if the US didn't mess with Iran it wouldn't have turned like this.
Dang....we needed you to influence government back in the early 1950s.
Here, take this time machine, & use it wisely....
T_Machine_final_1.jpg

DennisTate

Trump is to decide whether to acknowledge Jerusalem as the capital of Israel by moving
the U S embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

President Donald J. Trump, V. P. Pence and their team are in a situation that is so serious............
that so scares them.... and many extremely well informed people that.........
they know that they know that this may well be the best response that they have available to them at this time.............

Over in another discussion forum i received a personal message on May 19, 2017.....
that was to my mind so serious..........
that by June 15 i took the liberty of reposting / copying and pasting the message in full to a public forum......

because it seemed obvious to me that the off the scale brilliant writer, who I have been in contact with since 2013 or so........
was setting me up to play a role........
and I consider it an honor to try my best to do something with this:

"The very IDEA of associating HARD WORK, DEDICATION TO ONE'S PEOPLE AND WORKING A DEAL WITH FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS WHO GIVEN THE RIGHT DEAL AND RIGHT DIRECTIONAL FLOW OF HARD COLD AMERICAN CASH after all there the U.S. Treasury Satellite Currency location Detection Systems show about $4.3 TRILLION U.S. DOLLARS out there in the world floating around as FREE FLOATING CURRENCY when the U.S. Treasury ITSELF is LYING saying that there is only a bit over $2 Trillion out there free floating but NO!!! Those of us in the LOOP are well aware the exact total is closer to $4.3 Trillion." (AboveAlpha)

It seems on the surface that Mr. George Soros now has Warren Buffet on his team in his plan to devalue the USA Dollar perhaps by as much as fifty percent...................
This possibility is a possible threat that President Trump and his team cannot take lightly.............

I believe that the best response to this lies in very, very, very, very close ties with the Orthodox Jewish community, especially those who live in Israel?!

DennisTate

If you are interested......
just Google the phrase......

Best explanation for Weimar Republic Inflation I ever read....
and take a look on page one.... post #18..... and you will find the message in full........

My apologies for putting pressure on you........
because that is how I personally reacted to this information......

This reminds me of........

DennisTate

I don't buy that as an inviolate maxim.

Dang....we needed you to influence government back in the early 1950s.
Here, take this time machine, & use it wisely....
T_Machine_final_1.jpg

I have a concept for you........
please imagine coins.... from the '50's as props......
in a proposed series of reality plus semi-reality science fiction film projects........
that could turn land in rural America.......
into stages..........
on which roles and scenes are played out.........
and land within a hundred miles of major USA cities skyrockets in value.........
much as shown to The Pastor David Wilkerson............

"There will be a sudden rush to buy farms, ranches, and homes in the country.

Thousands will attempt to flee from cities, hoping that a return to the land and

nature will provide security. There will be a growing urge to "get away from it

all"---and much money will be invested in land and acreage in rural areas by

people who have secret dreams of raising their own food and cattle and of

becoming self-supporting. The price of open rural land will continue to soar.

Acreage within 100 miles of most major cities will skyrocket out of reach to

all but syndicates." (David Wilkerson, The Vision, page 18,19).

David Wilkerson - Wikipedia

pearl

There is no downside to this. Almost all Israeli government offices are in Jerusalem. This move only makes sense and finally treats Israel just like every other nation is treated.

Most of the world disagrees with you. It sets any prospect of a peace possibly out of reach.

DennisTate

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. I don't see what the problem is. Of course some are going to be angry but it's not like the fabled two-state concept is going anywhere. At this point, I'm fine with a one-state solution with Jerusalem as its capital. I wouldn't like to see Jerusalem split, personally.

I first wrote an e-mail to the newly formed Jerusalem Sanhedrin back in 2010.......
Rabbi Yeshayahu Hollander responded brilliantly to my message..........
and we began what I am sure was a correspondence that caught a bit of attention
in Israel..........

Shalom Rabbi .........:

I've been participating on The Sanhedrin message board and I was urged to contact you

directly. So far as I know I am probably the first minor Canadian politician who has

advocated that my nation assist The Temple Mount Faithful Community, People For A

Bill to Build The Bet HaMikdash and The Sanhedriin in your efforts to control the

Temple Mount and rebuild your Jerusalem Third Temple.

It is my firm belief that semi-reality and reality film series could play an important role

in working out the fulfillment of every word spoken in the law and in the prophets. My

dad, Robert Stewart Tate, passed away on January 1, 1990. His death came at the

same time that I was being confronted with the implications of the near death

experience accounts. I went through a theological crisis that I believe has relevance for

your SanHedrin.

"but the goat on which the lot fell for Aza'zel shall be presented alive before the LORD

to make atonement over it, that it may be sent away into the wilderness

to Aza'zel." (Leviticus 16:10)

I had no problem with the positive near death experiences but those negative ones

put me into a philosophical crisis unlike I had ever experienced before. I saw this

verse in Leviticus as a possible loophole and I asked that the guilt of Azazel would

be put on my head. I prayed and asked The G-d of Abraham if he had any use for

a volunteer "goat for Azazel?" If so, then I wanted to submit my application for the

job.

Several unusual things did occur since that time that I feel indicates that my offer

may well have been accepted. I would like to elaborate further on how I feel

a volunteer goat for Azazel could perhaps be of use in the working out of latter

day events in such a way that the death toll is kept to an absolute minimum.

Although I am not certain exactly what a volunteer goat for Azazel should do I

have seen a videotape in my head of myself signing currency units while my hand

is bleeding. The blood that drips onto a particular part of those currency units,

along with many examples of my signature serves to authenticate the

validity of these specific currency units for a future in which they could turn

out to be quite useful. I hereby offer to The Sanhedrin 22 billion Dennis Tate

shekels or dollars, similar to CalgaryDollars.ca or the Ithaca Hour.

Bill and Melinda Gates are planning on spending 24 billion US dollars in an effort

to make this world a better place. I wish to compete with them. This 22 billion

in a sense can be used as props in many reality films that tend to promote

peace in the Middle East and the reestablishment of the law of Moshe even in

foreign lands.

It is my belief that the films that you are guided to produce and direct will greatly

increase in value over the coming decades and centuries.

Shalom and greetings from Nova Scotia.

Dennis Tate

DennisTate

Kudos to Trump, what a wonderful decision!
It's about time that we recognize reality. There is no downside to this. Almost all Israeli government offices are in Jerusalem. This move only makes sense and finally treats Israel just like every other nation is treated.

Exactly!!!!!

And did you know that one nation on earth has experienced COOLING in their climate since 1950.......
and that that same nation, on a per capita basis, led the world in planting trees........
and in large scale desalination of ocean water for agriculture, reforestation projects as well as for towns experiencing shortages of water?

I suspect that you may have known that......
because that nation is Israel.........

In my opinion.... Israel has proven that there is actually a far more effective way to stabilize the climate than some variation of a carbon tax or cap and trade system that is so terribly susceptible to being taken over by bureaucrats.........
and turned into a nightmare........

From my 2008 campaign for Municipal Councillor:
Two effective methods to combat global warming and simultaneously fight rising ocean levels have been proposed by New Mexico biologist Carl Cantrell.

"So how is our problem of continental drying causing global warming? It all has to do with vegetation and sunlight. When sun light hits a plant, it causes a process which we call photosynthesis where the energy from the sun light creates oxygen for us to breathe, water for us to drink, and is stored as sugar for plants and animals to use. When the same sun light hits the soil, all of its energy turns into heat and is radiated back into the atmosphere.. ."

"Therefore, the less vegetation you have on the planet, the more sunlight is being turned into heat and the warmer the planet becomes...."

"Just take a look at any satellite picture of the earth showing heat and you will see that our deserts are the warmest spots on the planet by far. More heat is being generated by just one of the top four or five deserts than by all of our cities combined.... "

"The truth is that you can do more to decrease global warming by just reducing the average temperature for the Sahara Desert by one or two degrees than if we humans completely quit using fossil fuels and returned to the cave…."

"So, how would you start working to resolve this problem? Easy, cool the deserts and get some vegetation growing on them as soon as possible. But the method is much more complex than that. You have to use the prevailing trade winds in relation to the deserts to get the best results as quickly as possible and it will be extremely expensive…."

"Then we build desalination plants along the coast near these water sheds and pipe water to the tops or ridges of the water sheds…"

"We need to start working on this as soon as possible because, if the planet reaches a point to where it is warming faster than our technology can possibly stop or reverse this warming trend, then our planet is lost and all life will cease to exist on this planet within a relatively short period of time. We will need to start with the largest and hottest deserts because cooling them will have the greatest benefit in the least time (Global Warming II by biologist Carl Cantrell)."

pearl

It doesn't have to mean all that. Maybe Trump is just trying to save the taxpayers some money and have a joint embassy in Jerusalem for both Israel and Palestine. Why pay heat and electric on two buildings when you could have it all under one roof? I think it is a good move.

I don't think there can be an embassy where there is no officially recognized state. The proposed embassy building itself is probably years away. I really think Trump is considering the Jewish vote, which has traditionally been for democrats.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It looks like the reaction is going as expected.

‘This will be bad’: Clashes break out in West Bank over Trump Jerusalem speech

AFP_UY3KX-4944.jpg

Clashes between Palestinian protesters and Israeli soldiers broke out Thursday in Ramallah and other places in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, one day after President Trump announced that his administration would recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

The Palestinian Authority called for a general strike in Palestinian cities and, in Gaza, the Islamist Hamas movement urged its followers to ignite a third intifada, or uprising, against Israel.

At a checkpoint near Ramallah, Israeli forces fired dozens of rounds of tear gas and stun grenades at hundreds of Palestinian protesters gathering to air their anger over Trump’s statement.

They burned tires and pelted the soldiers with rocks.

“This will be bad,” said an ambulance driver.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
The rag tag bag of human animals only began using the term in the late 60's or early 70's.

Indeed. They chose the Palestinian Liberation Organization and Hamas to represent them in their excuse for a "government". (That's sort of like electing the Hell's Angel's to run your police stations. Probably not a great idea.)

Virtually anyone with a brain?

The PLO and Yasser Arafat—From Terrorism to statesmanship to Terrorism

Hamas declared a terrorist organization by Europe's highest court

Wrong, at least since the 5th century bc, this is already documented so revisionist pseudo history won't wash.

So? You have a problem with democracy? And what is wrong with protecting their land?
stolen_land_pppa.jpg

I'm pretty sure you would be miffed if someone you don't know moved into your home and shipped you off to squalor.

Again, wrong, the label terrorism is used as a brand by the oppressor.

Funny how in the time since partition the highest court in the world has made resolutions against Palestine twice and isreal over 100 times.

Phil25

I wonder if the Saudi's will burn down the Trump Tower there? I wonder if the U.S. will ever be able to put forth a coalition or even strategic cooperation that involves us having M.E. partners? I wonder if these same countries will be willing to share intelligence with us?
Yes, they all hate Iran more than Israel. The primary conflict in Middle East now is not Israel vs. Arabs but Sunnis vs. Shia.