• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump's approval rating ticks upwards. ...

Dave Watchman

Fox News Poll: Trump job approval ticks up, views on impeachment steady

I wonder if the nutty ' impeachment' BS helped?

Anyways Trump is still looking good for 2020.

We love it.

It's a slam dunk.

A done deal.

It's baked in the cake.

Fuggedaboudit.

Trump is the last President America ever needs.

We love it.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Weren't respectful questions allowed?

Ref....
RF Rules
Excerpted (underlining added).....
10. Debating in Non-debate Forums or Posting in DIR/ONLY Forums
Religious forums is structured to provide spaces for many different kinds of conversations. Different kinds of conversations belong in different areas of the forum:

1) Debates should be kept to the debate areas of the forums, including Religious Debates, General Debates, and Political Debates. Debating anywhere other than these forums may result in moderation. Same Faith Debates is governed by special rules described here. Only members of the specified groups(s) can participate in these threads.

3) The Political World forum has several "only" subforums that are for the use of members who identify with those political leanings. Members who do not identify with those political leanings are not allowed to post there.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Can i ask why you posted here? Conservative you ain't!!!
Staff have (so far) tolerated such posts when informing of the rules.
I contribute nothing but advice to avoid rapping of knuckles.
(I've benefited from others doing the same.)
May all enjoy smooth sailing.

Last edited:

Yazata

The Democrats seem to me to be making several (perhaps fatal) mistakes.

Most obviously, they seem to be making no effort at all to address the reasons why Trump's voters voted for him in 2016 and have no interest in speaking to many of the issues of concern to those voters. They haven't made any attempt to convince Trump voters (many of them ancestral Democrats) why they might want to cross back over this time and vote for the Democrats instead.

And along with that is the insufferable non-stop 24/7 hatred. Insulting people over and over and over again, calling them "racists", "bigots" and "fascists" isn't the way to make them like you or favor whatever it is you stand for. That's just human nature. Being under constant attack just angers people and hardens them against anything the attackers or their candidates have to say. That kind of rhetoric only works in Trump's favor.

The 'nutty impeachment bs' came on the heels of three years of fruitless 'Russia' investigations before it. So by the time it arrived, everyone (on the left as well as the right) just perceived it as more of the same ol, same ol. So the general public tuned it out and paid little attention to it. It didn't change any minds, since most of those minds were hardened into their fixed positions long before.

But it's all the Democrats have. They know that they are unlikely to win back socially-conservative Midwestern blue collar, skilled trades and small business whites that gave Trump his 2016 victory with hostility to our common national identity, its history, symbols and traditions. A platform that prioritizes divisive racial identity politics, illegal aliens and transvestites will probably thrill parts of New York City and Los Angeles, but it won't win the Democrats the kind of voters they need. Their problem is that they can't back away from their radical agenda without losing their increasingly powerful activist base and fragmenting their fragile and fractious coalition.

So attacking Trump is what they hope can give them a victory by making him as toxic as they possibly can and driving people away from him. I'm doubtful that it will work and suspect that it might achieve just the opposite.

Last edited: