• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump vs Saturday Night Live

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
A sign of maturity is knowing when to let insults pass on
by without acknowledgment.
Besides...they've been Saturday Night Dead for decades.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
He's feeding them with his outbursts. Many people are taking pleasure watching this man bellowing out in rage as he dangles and twists for Mueller, the SDNY and EDVA, the states of New York and Maryland, and soon, the House Democrats as they investigate the Trump campaign, the Trump transition, the Trump inaugural, the Trump administration, the Trump Organization, and the Trump Foundation.

MadTV was better.

Good show. Just saw Will "Lowered Expectations" Sasso on an episode of Law & Order. Gotta say I also miss Stuart and his mother.

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
He thinks Saturday Night Live is a news show. Well I'll be a three headed grey alien infiltrating the USA and destroying its precious bodily fluids.

A REAL scandal is the one sided coverage, hour by hour, of networks like NBC & Democrat spin machines like Saturday Night Live. It is all nothing less than unfair news coverage and Dem commercials. Should be tested in courts, can’t be legal? Only defame & belittle! Collusion?

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 16, 2018

David T

Premium Member
He thinks Saturday Night Live is a news show. Well I'll be a three headed grey alien infiltrating the USA and destroying its precious bodily fluids.

A REAL scandal is the one sided coverage, hour by hour, of networks like NBC & Democrat spin machines like Saturday Night Live. It is all nothing less than unfair news coverage and Dem commercials. Should be tested in courts, can’t be legal? Only defame & belittle! Collusion?

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 16, 2018
Oh being self induced has zero to do with it?The news coverage caused all the nonsense

. I actually voted for trump but i am an anarchist. The quickest way to destroy a system is from within! Thank you conservatives for placing a moron in the presidency i love it. Maybe your dream president Putin can pick up the pieces. Because conspiring with russia is so darn American.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
He thinks Saturday Night Live is a news show.
He might be on to something.
I remember back when many people thought that Sarah Palin
said she can see Russia from her house. In fact, they were
remembering Tina Fey saying it while playing Palin.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
There's a likely compromise that'd keep SNL on the air and likely please Trump as well as his supporters like me. This compromise would be that Alec Baldwin, who does awful Trump impressions anyways, gets banned from SNL; and without Alec Baldwin, Saturday Night Live improves its ratings and gets to stay on the air. ...:)

snl4n-7-web.jpg

Last edited:

Rough Beast Sloucher

It's My Birthday!
I have not watched SNL in ages. Way back, all politicians were fair game regardless of orientation. Is that the case now or is it all about anti-Republican and especially anti-Trump as I have been told?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Him threatening SNL is more fun than their comedy skits. :)
I see the making one about it. *Grin*

Even though I admit Trump should just let this pass and just laugh at himself for a change. It's comedy and being roasted like that is actually kind of a compliment if you ask me.

Obama and Hillary handles comedy much better than Trump. And I'll even give kudos and thumbs up for Hillary being on Saturday Night Live herself. It was a rolly clean blast.

The irony is that Trump actually liked Hillary's appearance as well as I do and even took it as a feather in her cap.

I would say come on Trump laugh a little. It can't be that bad.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
There's a likely compromise that'd keep SNL on the air and likely please Trump as well as his supporters like me. This compromise would be that Alec Baldwin, who does awful Trump impressions anyways, gets banned from SNL; and without Alec Baldwin, Saturday Night Live improves its ratings and gets to stay on the air. ...:)

snl4n-7-web.jpg
SNL doesn't need to compromise because they haven't done anything they can be "taken of the air" for.

There's a concept called "satire of a public figure", maybe you should look it up.