• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump threatens Cohens family?

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
When are you liberals going to start dealing with
issues
Issues like "When you connect the increasing number of dots, you get a picture of Trump committing treason"?
Tom

PS ~When did I become a liberal? You described me as a conservative in the last day or two.~

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
The old plausible deniability tactic, eh.
Your anger bespeaks inability to provide a cogent argument.
If you'd had one, you'd have led with that.
I want to thank you for this reply. I have always had a deep love for irony, and so to me this post is a wonderful gift.

You can call it “plausible deniability” if you want to, but you need to understand that I never make things personal. I always direct my comments towards statements or arguments made, never towards the person. I don’t pull my punches, if I think something is stupid, I will say it is stupid, but it is never personal.

You on the other hand, instead of addressing anything I said, decided to comment on me personally - I am angry and emotional. And you use this personal attack as an excuse not to deal with the argument I was making.

Don’t misunderstand me, I am not offended by your personal attack against me, I don’t make it personal, and I don’t take it personal. But I do love the irony.