• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump Stepped on The Real President

Ellen Brown

In his obsession to get that Wall built, Trump just re routed money, lots of it from one pocket in the Defense budget to the Wall Fund. I am hearing that the money deeply impacts Military Families, and somehow the Education Budget in Kentucky. This has Mitch Mcconnell frothing at the mouth. In addition, I can not imagine how all this has not seriously irritated lots of active Military folk.

I remember hearing some high ranking Military folk saying that they would not allow Trump to hurt the people of this country. I wonder just which people they were speaking of?

If Mitch, or the Military, or those who love the Military let Trump get away with his latest boondoggle then it will be obvious that Trump has mesmerized us all. Surely this cannot continue?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
In his obsession to get that Wall built, Trump just re routed money, lots of it from one pocket in the Defense budget to the Wall Fund. I am hearing that the money deeply impacts Military Families, and somehow the Education Budget in Kentucky. This has Mitch Mcconnell frothing at the mouth. In addition, I can not imagine how all this has not seriously irritated lots of active Military folk.

I remember hearing some high ranking Military folk saying that they would not allow Trump to hurt the people of this country. I wonder just which people they were speaking of?

If Mitch, or the Military, or those who love the Military let Trump get away with his latest boondoggle then it will be obvious that Trump has mesmerized us all. Surely this cannot continue?
Moscow Mitch is frothing at the mouth? Snowflake Trump believes, correctly, that he can get away with almost anything. I'm not surprised in the least.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Well, maybe they'll convert all the money to pesos first. Then they can pay for the wall in pesos.
If they do that they should just make the wall out of pesos. A great big wall of pesos. Just pile 70 billion pesos or so along the border.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Right.
Approximately 3.6 billion USD.

That's a lot of money.

The thing is, as much political hay as they're making about this whole wall thing - it's never really going to work. There's no wall that's been built that can keep people out who are determined to get in.

There are a lot of tunnels they keep finding, and spots where people break through the barriers. The Border Patrol can't be everywhere at once, and they won't be able to repair the wall that quickly when it's damaged - as it likely will be.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
That's a lot of money.

The thing is, as much political hay as they're making about this whole wall thing - it's never really going to work. There's no wall that's been built that can keep people out who are determined to get in.

There are a lot of tunnels they keep finding, and spots where people break through the barriers. The Border Patrol can't be everywhere at once, and they won't be able to repair the wall that quickly when it's damaged - as it likely will be.
I am in complete agreement. It certainly is not going to stop asylum seekers who have a legal right to seek asylum. Nor will the wall stop those how come in with valid visas and then end up overstaying.

And besides, it is just never going to be built, not in any substantial way.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

But of course that was a different story back in the day when Clinton closed down all those military bases leaving American towns dependant on the bases hanging out to dry.