• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump Solves Problem Of High Number Of Covid-19 Cases

Skwim

Veteran Member

Stop Testing People

"The president said the media had refused to report his “common sense” explanation for the large number of Covid-19 cases.

President Donald Trump on Thursday said testing for coronavirus might be “overrated,” revisiting his concern early in the outbreak that testing for the disease would raise the nation’s case count.

After touring the medical supply distributor Owens and Minor in Allentown, Pa., the president — he and White House chief of staff Mark Meadows were the only members of the tour group not wearing masks — talked about his plans for expanding the Strategic National Stockpile and lauded his administration for its coronavirus response, including increased testing.

America has now conducted its 10 millionth test. That’s as of yesterday [5/14/20] afternoon. Ten million tests we gave. Ten million,” Trump said from a stage at the warehouse event, which had the trappings of a campaign-style rally. “And CVS has just committed to establish up to 1,000 new coronavirus testing sites by the end of this month, and the 10 millionth will go up very, very rapidly.”

“And don’t forget, we have more cases than anybody in the world,” he added. “But why? Because we do more testing. When you test, you have a case. When you test, you find something is wrong with people. If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases.”
source

Our only hope is that he never puts on a mask.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Trump really loves Xi, not so much China. But he's in love with how China represses the truth about the death toll and it appears in how Xi can order people around and they do what he tells them.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

Stop Testing People

"The president said the media had refused to report his “common sense” explanation for the large number of Covid-19 cases.

President Donald Trump on Thursday said testing for coronavirus might be “overrated,” revisiting his concern early in the outbreak that testing for the disease would raise the nation’s case count.

After touring the medical supply distributor Owens and Minor in Allentown, Pa., the president — he and White House chief of staff Mark Meadows were the only members of the tour group not wearing masks — talked about his plans for expanding the Strategic National Stockpile and lauded his administration for its coronavirus response, including increased testing.

America has now conducted its 10 millionth test. That’s as of yesterday [5/14/20] afternoon. Ten million tests we gave. Ten million,” Trump said from a stage at the warehouse event, which had the trappings of a campaign-style rally. “And CVS has just committed to establish up to 1,000 new coronavirus testing sites by the end of this month, and the 10 millionth will go up very, very rapidly.”

“And don’t forget, we have more cases than anybody in the world,” he added. “But why? Because we do more testing. When you test, you have a case. When you test, you find something is wrong with people. If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases.”
source

I don't really see the problem with what he said. He's right, and I don't think he suggested reducing tests (which would worry me).

But...
whilst the US might have done a lot of testing, it's not at the top per capita.
And it is fairly high in discovered cases per test.

So basically he isn't wrong, but neither is he painting a clear picture.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
I don't really see the problem with what he said. He's right, and I don't think he suggested reducing tests (which would worry me).

But...
whilst the US might have done a lot of testing, it's not at the top per capita.
And it is fairly high in discovered cases per test.

So basically he isn't wrong, but neither is he painting a clear picture.
Agreed.

tytlyf

Not Religious
Why would anyone even talk about that or point out the obvious? Cadet Bone Spurs thinks less testing would make the virus go away.

Mitty

Trump really loves Xi, not so much China. But he's in love with how China represses the truth about the death toll and it appears in how Xi can order people around and they do what he tells them.
Should He change His name to Donny Strangelove or just to Strange Donny now that He has plans to start making super-duper missiles that are 17 times faster than ??? because China's and Russia's are only five times faster, or should He just dream about driving very very big beautiful trucks as His Altzheimer's progresses?
US 'would lose a war with China fought in the Pacific, is unable to defend Taiwan from an invasion and fears the Guam military base is at risk NOW', Pentagon sources warn

Last edited:

Mitty

Stop Testing People

source

Is that why His death toll is now heading past 90,000 before summer, and alas why our death toll still hasn't even got to 100 yet?
Coronavirus Update (Live): 4,692,059 Cases and 311,157 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer

Last edited:

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Trump is heavily into "alternative facts", and how many times do we hear his own medical advisors saying the opposite of what he says.

Thus, at a time we need a good hand, instead we got Trumped.