• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump revolts as Pelosi starts new investigation

Riders

Pelosi is starting a new investigation possibly for impeachment on Trumps cover up and obstruction.

Trump is so mad he is shutting down the white house, if you can cal it that. He refuses to work with Democrats till the investigation is done which means Congress Republicans can not work with Democrats so our white house is all purposes is closing down.

They wont be working. This could mean more negative thoughts in 2020 of Trump if he makes it to 2020.

This comes from Trumps announcement not the leftist media hahaha got the video of him so no Republicans can claim this fake news NO FAKE NEWS HAHAHA!
Nancy Pelosi Said President Trump Is 'Engaged in a Cover Up' But Urges Patience

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The White House is shutting down, eh.
But Trump seems to really like exercising power.
Is it possible that this is a slight exaggeration?

Riders

The White House is shutting down, eh.
But Trump seems to really like exercising power.
Is it possible that this is a slight exaggeration?

Its exaggeration but Trump says he wont work with Democrats which means Republicans wont be , no work will be getting down is that ok?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Its exaggeration but Trump says he wont work with Democrats which means Republicans wont be , no work will be getting down is that ok?
I'll wager that the White House is still a humming hive of activity.
Just not one involving many Democrats.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It's not helpful, at least to me, to have a topic title which is so far from what is going on.

Riders

It's not helpful, at least to me, to have a topic title which is so far from what is going on.
Well the other part of the topic Pelosi is opening up a new investigation for cover up. Ill change the name of the topic.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
I think at the polling stations in 2020 those who vote democrat should be issued an adult diaper so when Trump wins again they won't ruin their pants.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Presidential rule without input from Congress?
For those of us who read the news more impartially,
we see Congress having a great deal of input.
It's just an unruly lovers' (haters'?) spat.
I can think of a few words that describe that kind of governmental structure.
I expected you to leap to that worst case scenario.
But mark my words....
By the end of his term(s) in office, constitutional government will have survived.
I'll bet ya a nickel.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
Pelosi is starting a new investigation possibly for impeachment on Trumps cover up and obstruction.

Trump is so mad he is shutting down the white house, if you can cal it that. He refuses to work with Democrats till the investigation is done which means Congress Republicans can not work with Democrats so our white house is all purposes is closing down.

They wont be working. This could mean more negative thoughts in 2020 of Trump if he makes it to 2020.

This comes from Trumps announcement not the leftist media hahaha got the video of him so no Republicans can claim this fake news NO FAKE NEWS HAHAHA!
Nancy Pelosi Said President Trump Is 'Engaged in a Cover Up' But Urges Patience

Hmm reminds me of

Poor Dems are so scared of the implications of the Mueller report they just double down their finger pointing at Trump.

Riders

For those of us who read the news more impartially,
we see Congress having a great deal of input.
It's just an unruly lovers' (haters'?) spat.

But mark my words....
By the end of his term(s) in office, constitutional government will have survived.
I'll bet ya a nickel.

Well we will see.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
But mark my words....
I am actually more optimistic than you suspect. I think the worst in the context of “if Trump has his way...”. But in the end I don’t think Trump will get his way.

I keep saying that the facts are going to come out, everything is going to be dragged into the harsh light of day. And this week seems to vindicate my optimism in this regard.

james dixon

Premium Member
This responsibility resides with "The House of Representatives"

The is not a question directed to the public, the vast majority, it’s a question directed to The House of Representatives.

& Let the chips fall wherever they may,

If a Republican Senator supports what Trump is and has been doing then let this Republican Senator stand up and vote, Ya or Ney

What say you—

let this Republican Senator stand up and vote—

Ya or Ney

For all to see -
:)-

james dixon

Premium Member
Trump is “not” an American. Some believe he was born in Germany but who knows?

Either way he is a foreign spy, spying on America, giving away our secrets for self-serving reasons. For the sake of America, trump needs to go NOW!!!!!

Nancy Patricia Pelosi is an American politician serving as speaker of the United States House of Representatives since January 2019. First elected to Congress in 1987, she is the only woman to have served as speaker and is the highest-ranking elected woman in United States history. Pelosi is second in the presidential line of succession, immediately after the vice president.

Email Pelosi and tell her to do what is right for America; NOW!!!!
Email Me

:)-