• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump rebukes his supporters for their hate

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
But his "antics" haven't found a place in the Democrat party.
Au contraire!
The Dems love a sexual rascal.
They still praise Bill as a great president.
(His trysts & conquests were so "European".)
Even Tony Weiner had a successful career until he pushed it too far with the sexting & pix.
A Dem can do as he pleases with his junk, so long as his supporters don't have to see it.

Last edited:

jonathan180iq

Trump directly addressed the camera on "60 Minutes", a national forum, and told his supporters, "Stop it. Stop it."

No such words have been heard from Obama or Clinton despite numerous opportunities of their own.

That says one hell of a lot about those two.
So you'd be satisfied with them simply saying "stop it"?

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
Trump's message wasn't any stronger, double standard, anyone??

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Yes and Yes
So, I've seen you state that Trump is the Antichrist. Does that mean you believe he will head a one-world Government?

Anyway, Dave Chappelle (lol) says: “I’m Wishing Donald Trump Luck And I’m Going To Give Him A Chance” and we, the historically disenfranchised, demand that he give us one too. Thank you very much.”
"In the midst of all of the rioting and whining and complaining, Chappelle spoke of hope and even had some kind words regarding Donald Trump."
http://www.trump.news/

Anyhow, I'm hoping and praying for American unity and that Trump will not say stupid things and that his actions will be guided by God. There seems to be some signs of promise and a different Trump than we've seen. We can only hope and pray.

I'll take God up on Romans 5:5 And hope will not lead to disappointment.

Don't lose hope. I remember when everyone was saying Obama was the Antichrist or would destroy America. Not even close.

My understanding is you are a Christian, so don't forget
Matthew 5
38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: 39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. 40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also.41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain. 42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? 47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? 48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

ajay0

I knew he would.

Donald Trump Tells Protesters 'Don't Be Afraid', Calls for Hate Crimes to Stop - ABC News

Trump said he was “surprised” to hear about the hate crimes, racial slurs and threats from some of his supporters after the election, but told them to “stop it.”

“I am so saddened to hear that. And I say, ‘Stop it.’ If it-- if it helps. I will say this, and I will say right to the cameras: Stop it.”

Trump lighted the fire, and now when the fire is being used for arson , he is asking the arsonists to stop it. Why did he have to light the fire in the first place !

Parchment

Trump lighted the fire, and now when the fire is being used for arson , he is asking the arsonists to stop it. Why did he have to light the fire in the first place !

Watch how the The Young Turks reacted to and spun this:

To be fair I tried to find a video of the Young Turks after the news of a black man being arrested for the crime to see if they backtracked or apologized but couldn't find one, considering the content of Cenk's anti-racist tirade I find the irony hilarious.

The real arsonist:

Last edited: