• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump pwned by Kim Jung-Un?

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Kim sends gag-sized letter to Trump, and Trump poses holding it. Was this to emphasize the smallness of his hands?

envelope.jpg

Bob the Unbeliever

Indeed. One of trumps' principle weaknesses?

If he can mis-interpret any given situation, such that it seems to inflate his own ego?

You can bank on it, that's how he will interpret it-- even if it's kinda crazy to see it that way.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Too bad I can't read this important information about his handsize.

Near the exit of Madame Tussauds wax museum in New York hangs a bronze cast of Trump’s hand. It’s been there since 1997, after the museum’s artists took impressions of Trump’s body parts to create a wax figure of him for their collection.

The Hollywood Reporter measured his hand to be 7.25 inches from his wrist to the tip of his middle finger. (You can print out a life-sized outline of Trump’s hand here, and see how you stack up.)

According to data from Ergonomics Center of North Carolina, the average American male’s hand is 7.61 inches long. Trump’s hand sits at the 15th percentile mark. That is, 85 percent of American men have larger hands than Trump. As do a third of women.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
My guess is it is simply optics. It's such big news they needed a huge envelope. The symbolism is cute. Jeeez my hands are near to 8" long LOL. Must have been all that time in the trees in my past.