• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump organization guilty on all charges.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Nobody is going to jail.

Corporations are declared as people.

What are they going to do?

Put a Corporation into a squad car and book them downtown?
Did anyone claim anything else? This is an important first step. It makes it harder for dishonest Trump supporters turn a blind eye to Trump's constant breaking of the law. The corporation itself will be fined which will slightly hurt Trump. It harms his reputation greatly.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Did anyone claim anything else? This is an important first step. It makes it harder for dishonest Trump supporters turn a blind eye to Trump's constant breaking of the law. The corporation itself will be fined which will slightly hurt Trump. It harms his reputation greatly.
That I can agree with. It will affect Trumps reputation.

Watchmen

Premium Member
Just read what the tax fraud was specifically. I guarantee you many large companies are doing the same for executives. Trump Org just happened to get caught because there’s a microscope on them due to Trump’s antics.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Just read what the tax fraud was specifically. I guarantee you many large companies are doing the same for executives. Trump Org just happened to get caught because there’s a microscope on them due to Trump’s antics.
It was not just what was done for executives. They also used different figures for the value of properties. That is tax fraud as well.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Properties given to executives, right? Like a Manhattan apartment?
No, I am pretty sure that this case also included the loans that Trump would take out and declare a high value on his properties and then when it came to paying taxes he would declare a low value. Though that might be another charge against him and his companies.

EDIT: I am pretty sure that this is the same lawsuit:

Trump Accused of Overvaluing His Assets in N.Y. Lawsuit