• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump 'order's all houses of worship open.

InChrist

Free4ever
I have been advocating a strict, controlled, and limited reopening. I am also very upfront that we are going to have to have less for now. Wise reopenings means no gyms (too much heavy breathing which will project the virus far beyond the six foot suggestions), no church (a bunch of people sitting in a people box for about an hour), strict social distancing, and discouraging people from eating at restaurants and going to movies (that's just how it's going to have to be. those aren't necessary, they aren't essential, but they are good ways to spread Covid).
You also didn't link to the article.
Sorry, I noticed I forgot to include the link after I posted. Did edit shorty later.

Coronavirus State Restrictions -- Most States Can Safely Relax Some | National Review