• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump on Twitter

Riders

There's a tv show on tomarrow CNN tomarrow night. It says if Trump implodes it'll be because of Twitter.

I'm watching it. Any opinions?

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Why would that even be an issue? And I'm still not quite sure what you point is. You should know by now that Trump is not likely to "implode" for any reason. Once people accept the fact that Donald Trump is the President of the United States and that he probably will be until at least the next election, then they can find more productive ways to spend their time.

Riders

There's a tv special about it obviously I'm not the only one. I'd still like to know what they will be talking about on it.

Nous

Premium Member
And as much as his detractors would like to see this happen it isn't likely to.
Actually he's already imploded--many times since being in office. Firing Comey in order to obstruct the investigation, sending all of his minions out to lie about why he did it, then admitting that it was because of "the Russia thing" was one big stinking implosion.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Actually he's already imploded--many times since being in office. Firing Comey in order to obstruct the investigation, sending all of his minions out to lie about why he did it, then admitting that it was because of "the Russia thing" was one big stinking implosion.

Evidently there is more than one definition of "implosion".

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Why would that even be an issue? And I'm still not quite sure what you point is. You should know by now that Trump is not likely to "implode" for any reason. Once people accept the fact that Donald Trump is the President of the United States and that he probably will be until at least the next election, then they can find more productive ways to spend their time.
Perhaps they could oppose his actual governmental agenda,
instead of fulminating over offensivre twitterings.

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
Perhaps they could oppose his actual governmental agenda,
instead of fulminating over offensivre twitterings.
I agree and I enjoy a good Trump bashing as much as the next alien but I am over this whole "hate him for the sake of hating him" bandwagon. I want off! I want on the "I disagree/agree with his policies and here is why" bandwagon.

tytlyf

Not Religious
Nah, but I'm real positive that his detractors are imploding.
The only people imploding are the Trump voters. Go check out the comment section at Breitbart. Real telling what these people believe and say. You were warned long before the election. You don't care if America burns.