• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump leaves to go back to Florida

Riders

Sad that he can't be grown up enough to stay for the inauguration. Buh buh bye! Don't let the door hit you in the back!

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
ErwSX7qXUAA9wfN.jpg

Juhasz-Coup-illo_img.jpg

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
It is a new day, in so many ways. I have nothing but respect for President Trump and appreciation for his term in office. I welcome the next President of the United States and look forward to seeing what future 2021 holds.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
It is a new day, in so many ways. I have nothing but respect for President Trump and appreciation for his term in office. I welcome the next President of the United States and look forward to seeing what future 2021 holds.
Stay tuned.

Same bat time.

Same bat channel.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Sad that he can't be grown up enough to stay for the inauguration. Buh buh bye! Don't let the door hit you in the back!

I wonder if that will be a safe place for him to go. I've heard some of the local residents don't want him living there. He also could still face various legal problems and possible arrest/trial, unless Biden pardons him.

tytlyf

Not Religious
Joseph R Biden Jr doesn't want Donnie at the inauguration anyways. Good riddance. The lawsuits are right around the corner now.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic

Sort of sets you up as one to watch.
Most Trump supporters are keeping their heads down.

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
Amid reports that the president intends to live full-time at Mar-a-Lago once the White House becomes unavailable, some of Trump’s neighbors have posited that the 1993 agreement that allowed the developer to turn the 118-room mansion into a private club also blocked Trump from living at the property.

The agreement barred members from visiting the club more than three times or for more than 21 total days during a single year. Town minutes of the meeting during which the deal was approved state that Trump’s attorney said that he would not reside at Mar-a-Lago “except that he will be a member of the club and would be entitled to use the guest rooms.”

Then in 2002, Trump signed another agreement, this time with the National Trust for Historic Preservation in the United States, transferring development rights for the historic landmark to the non-profit. The deal substantially reduced his property taxes in exchange for a pledge to “forever extinguish their right to develop or use the property for any purpose other than club use.”

“In order to avoid an embarrassing situation for everyone and to give the president time to make other living arrangements in the area, we trust you will work with his team to remind them of the use agreement parameters,” Reginald Stambaugh, an attorney representing some of Trump’s neighbors, wrote in a letter last week to Mayor Gail Coniglio.

Stambaugh argued that Trump — who before the start of the pandemic made frequent visits to the club — was already in violation of the agreement.
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article248021170.html

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I wonder if that will be a safe place for him to go. I've heard some of the local residents don't want him living there. He also could still face various legal problems and possible arrest/trial, unless Biden pardons him.
He'll face lawsuits if he tries to live at Mar-a-Lago full time:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...2ce1d0-3ed4-11eb-9453-fc36ba051781_story.html

... though the reports today say that this is what he plans to do:

Bloomberg - Trump Plans to Live at Mar-a-Lago, Employ Some Current Aides