• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump is our new president.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
I'm a Christian, I think I have every right to right off people that worship Lucifer and Satan, especially if they support the antiChrist, Donald Trump.

Onyx

Premium Member
I'm a Christian, I think I have every right to right off people that worship Lucifer and Satan

Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif

Lyndon

Premium Member
Well I think people that support Trump are evil. Take that as you may.

Luciferi Baphomet

Lucifer, is my Liberator
I hope he does stuff to help small businesses. Our retail store has to pay for the lease, all maintenance, snow removal, insurances, and all real estate taxes which are now about $6500 or so. It's hard to come up with all that money and come home with something that resembles a paycheck.

I work more hours than I actually get paid for because I want to see the place succeed for my own future, while Wal-Mart is able to kick other businesses out with "imminent domain", make other small businesses pay for the road improvements, and get tax-abatements on top of it all.
I think he will do a good job being president.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Not without consent. I find that women prefer the romantic approach of being courted and charmed rather than getting assaulted against their will.

If you can't find a willing girl, then you must be the one having a hard life.

Many women enjoy being desired, touched, and certainly even aggressively pursued. I wouldn't even have my wife (of twenty years) if I wasn't alpha enough for her. If I talked and talked I'd have bored her right out the door. If you pay more attention to women than say, "your ****", then you learn what you need to win them. Some women are talkers, some women want action and prefer to be conquered.

Anyway, I find it strange that people always project their idea that sexual aggressiveness is non-consensual onto others. Many women enjoy that sort of thing...

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Anyway, I find it strange that people always project their idea that sexual aggressiveness is non-consensual onto others. Many women enjoy that sort of thing...
I've been married for almost 50 years and dated many women prior to that, and I did not find the above to be the case.

Most women I ever run across who talked about this do not like "aggressive" men, but neither do they tend to like Mr. Milquetoast at the opposite extreme. There's quite a difference between being confident and assertive versus being "aggressive", and Trump's words and actions were the latter whereas he even bragged about it.

Toten

I feel like a massive anvil has just been lifted off of America's shoulders. UK lifted their's, now it's France and the Netherlands' turn. Germany's turn isn't too far away either.

Last edited:

Mindmaster

Premium Member
I've been married for almost 50 years and dated many women prior to that, and I did not find the above to be the case.

Most women I ever run across who talked about this do not like "aggressive" men, but neither do they tend to like Mr. Milquetoast at the opposite extreme. There's quite a difference between being confident and assertive versus being "aggressive", and Trump's words and actions were the latter whereas he even bragged about it.

It really depends on the social type of that woman, tbh. Generally, the more alpha they personally are the less talking they want to do before you get there.

I think he's pretty douchey to brag on it, but it certainly isn't worse than the philandering of past presidents. :D It's certainly nothing compared to Clinton, or JFK if you ask me.

Luciferi Baphomet

Lucifer, is my Liberator
Many women enjoy being desired, touched, and certainly even aggressively pursued. I wouldn't even have my wife (of twenty years) if I wasn't alpha enough for her. If I talked and talked I'd have bored her right out the door. If you pay more attention to women than say, "your ****", then you learn what you need to win them. Some women are talkers, some women want action and prefer to be conquered.

Some women like it rough.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
It really depends on the social type of that woman, tbh. Generally, the more alpha they personally are the less talking they want to do before you get there.

I think he's pretty douchey to brag on it, but it certainly isn't worse than the philandering of past presidents. :D It's certainly nothing compared to Clinton, or JFK if you ask me.
Maybe you are unaware of the fact that Trump has admitted he committed adultery, and has bragged that had many affairs, said that he can grope women and that he can walk into contestant's dressing rooms to see even teenage girls naked, and ... ?

And I'm not going to even mention the numerous allegations of his touching of women, which is a form of criminal sexual conduct (a felony here in Michigan) and lewd comments. Oops, I guess I just did.

So, is this behavior of his, plus much more that I should not even have to mention, be acceptable to you? This is rhetorical as far as I'm concerned, but you can answer it anyway if you'd like.

Lyndon

Premium Member
I think you forgot half of Trumps supporters are misogynists themselves.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Maybe you are unaware of the fact that Trump has admitted he committed adultery, and has bragged that had many affairs, said that he can grope women and that he can walk into contestant's dressing rooms to see even teenage girls naked, and ... ?

And I'm not going to even mention the numerous allegations of his touching of women, which is a form of criminal sexual conduct (a felony here in Michigan) and lewd comments. Oops, I guess I just did.

So, is this behavior of his, plus much more that I should not even have to mention, be acceptable to you? This is rhetorical as far as I'm concerned, but you can answer it anyway if you'd like.

He can cheat on his wives all he wants, his own personal business -- between him and the parties involved. For all I know, his wives just let him do it with whoever he wants. It's not criminal unless you are convicted of something in a court of law, either. I mean, who doesn't know Trump is a womanizer? I think any "wife" would have to accept that, or even be into freaky threesomes in the first place. The morality of it is largely irrelevant to me, because I believe you are entitled to whatever arrangement you want and other considerations are irrelevant.

Again, if there are charges/arrests/etc then you're cooking with gas. There aren't.