• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump is our new president.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I didn't vote for trump but He has some redeemable qualities. He shows signs of being willing to change when it is clear he is wrong.

I also like how non-politically correct he is. He may correct some of what Obama has done. I am one of those people who benefits from Obamacare but have seen how obamacare has harmed so many others that I'm more than happy to see obamacare go and suffer for the greater good.

There have been narcissists who have made Empires before.

How someone as hated as him and with no political experience became president is mind-boggling...im willing to surrender to the fact that it was meant to be. I was certain Hillary would win; So was the media. I watched in disbelief as he Trumped the electorals. It literally was so miraculous to me it was meant to be.

I see signs that when he is confronted with evidence that he is wrong, he is willing to change. His nauseating narcissism doesn't matter executively, as narcissists have made nations great before.

Why not be willing to work with him? Sure he is driven by his ego, but his motive is to bring America to it's golden age. He's competitive, aggressive, loves to win, and it would seem he has something miraculously fueling his destiny. I'm amazed that he became the Republican nominee much less the president. The force seems to be with him. :p Give him a chance?

It will be best for our country if we don't fight him. If we oppose him it should be constructively to try to get him to change some of his offensive policies in a supportive manner rather than all-out rebel.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
Well he seems to be a hit with the Satanists on this site, as a Christian, I don't think he has anything positive to offer anyone but the super rich.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Well he seems to be a hit with the Satanists on this site
Ahahaha! :D
giphy.gif

Kuzcotopia

If you can read this, you are as lucky as I am.
I'm disgusted, cynical, and now without hope in my fellow Americans and quite weary of our democracy.

Oh, take heart.

Our democracy is fine. Vote in your local elections next year, and get all your friends to do the same. I know you can put all your passion into an argument. . . Put it into this.

On the federal level, 2018 is going to be a heck of a year.

And who knows. . . We may get much needed infrastructure spending and an investment in good working class jobs. And if we don't, then that's part of our argument for next time.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
How do you feel now that Trump is our new president?

Do you like it or do you hate it?

I am hoping for Trump to fix what Obama has done.

Just watched the swearing in of the Chaos Magickian Donald Trump as President of the United States. So It Is Done! Most of the political and profane insignificants of Obama's so called legacy, executed by executive orders, can be eradicated with the stroke of President Trump's pen. The pen can truly be mightier than the sword.

Hail, President Donald Trump!

Last edited:

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Well he seems to be a hit with the Satanists on this site, as a Christian, I don't think he has anything positive to offer anyone but the super rich.

You're adorable, really! Unfortunately, if the Satanists were bad people like in movies, you'd have a point.

iAHgvkwQ6qS4w.gif