• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump is insane

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
Who made the accusation Lyndon? You already said they were named. So spit out the name.

The White house memo of one of Trump's meetings, what part of that do you not comprehend???????????

Lyndon

Premium Member
The reason the righties are so bent out of shape is this is clear evidence that Trump is not very intelligent, only a not very intelligent person would think that nuking a hurricane might be a good idea.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I think this is the closest we get to know who actually reported it.
I dont know what Axios is, and i dont know their source within the White house

• President Donald Trump has reportedly suggested dropping nuclear bombs into hurricanes to stop them from causing damage to the US.
  • According to Axios, Trump suggested the idea during a hurricane briefing at the White House, saying something along the lines of: "They start forming off the coast of Africa, as they're moving across the Atlantic, we drop a bomb inside the eye of the hurricane and it disrupts it. Why can't we do that?"
  • The report said people who were in the room when Trump made the suggestion were shocked and thought, "What the f---? What do we do with this?"

Lyndon

Premium Member
Rubbish.
Tell us how many of his staff he has sacked.
Are they all liars ?

I'm pretty sure lying a lot is part of the job for anyone working for Trump, how could you keep your job without lying. You're always having to cover up incredibly stupid shxt that Trump has said!!

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
Rubbish.
Tell us how many of his staff he has sacked.
Are they all liars ?

Dunno, but it is a perk of being the boss.

Trump has been known for not being happy if someone spoke the truth about something negative about him. He doesn't handle negative news in a good way.

Not a whole lot truth speakers out there unfortunately. This article is more proof of that.

Enoch07

Premium Member
I'm pretty sure lying a lot is part of the job for anyone working for Trump, how could you keep your job without lying. You're always having to cover up incredibly stupid shxt that Trump has said!!

You should hire someone to lie for you as well.

Lyndon

Premium Member
Well If Trump doesn't come up with a tweet tomorrow saying he never said it we can be 100% sure he did say it, if not its maybe 50/50%

Enoch07

Premium Member
But why do you keep making passive aggressive blanket statements about the left? Um what have they done to you other than keeping the person you admire so much in check?

Telling lies isn't criticizing someone.

Enoch07

Premium Member
Well If Trump doesn't come up with a tweet tomorrow saying he never said it we can be 100% sure he did say it, if not its maybe 50/50%

:sob: When I see the name of the accuser announced then we can discuss the truth of the matter.