• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump is insane

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
Imagine if it was tried and didn’t work as planned...and a huge radioactive hurricane made land ?

WTF. The Amazon is burning (and Siberia). The oceans are full of plastic. The poles are melting. The atmosphere is heating up. The entire population is under surveillance. Bees are disappearing. You can set fire to tap water. We are facing a mass extinction event, having lost 500 species recently already in the last 100 years.

But we all have smartphones to comfort us.
Everything is just fine.
Jesus is having a cold beer and a reefer and will return sort us all out shortly o_O

Last edited:

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
its all fake news, right, tell me this is right??

It's made up BS.

You can't even tell me the name of the person who is making the accusation that Trump said these things. Because it's made up " he said she said" BS.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
you don't even read the article and you're calling it BS, you must work for Trump, no?? It wasn't a name it was recorded in the memo of Trumps meeting, and also for the reporter for Axios, although that is separate and anonymous.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
White house spokesman have already defended Trump's saying it.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
So everything Trump says is true, But what other say is not true since it is a critique of Trump? Or what is so good about Trump that Trump supporters defend him no matter what he says or does?

Dunno it might be true. But when the person making the accusation is listed as "our source" or "anonymous administration" member it certainly doesn't look credible.

I have a good source that says Beyonce wants to come marry me. Doesn't make it true.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Donald J. Trump has never ever officially endorsed the nuking of hurricanes. Period.. End of story.

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
Dunno it might be true. But when the person making the accusation is listed as "our source" or "anonymous administration" member it certainly doesn't look credible.

I have a good source that says Beyonce wants to come marry me. Doesn't make it true.
I heard from a good source that you dumped her.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

I agree that a name should be in the news so we can know the facts better. But maybe this person is risking his/her job if the name did get out. So in a way i understand it, But this time i agree with you on that we do need to be able to verify the truth behind this news