• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump is insane

Dan From Smithville

Recently discovered my planet of origin.
Staff member
Premium Member
Examples of politicians learning from history?
I have none.
Or examples of poorly run wars?
Iraq
Afghanistan
Vietnam
Korea
Cold war with USSR
I am not even sure they learn from the history they create, but so many of us often have that failing as well.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
So you want recognition for that genius quip ?

Our mortality means that being a nihilist warmonger is fine, or setting the Amazon on fire, or any other kind of atrocity should be met with a shrug ?

If you really believed that you wouldn’t care to have an opinion about anything, or any kind of political affiliation.

Unless you were a narcissist who will take any issue and make it a game for their own amusement.

Of course not. I just think it's funny to watch all you squirm around trying to avoid it.

You think that’s what people are doing ?
Wrong.
But you like the idea ?
Then you are a sado-narcissistic Poe.

sooda

Veteran Member
He did meet with Modi..... the same day. You are assuming the time that would have been spent at the summit overlapped the Modi meeting. Heard of prep?

Did you read your own source? A PR staff said it not Trump. Modi left the meeting to meet with Trump...

Modi Did Not Ask Trump to Mediate Kashmir Conflict Says Indian Government, Refuting Trump’s Claims
At a White House press conference July 22 with Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan, Trump claimed that Modi had broached the subject with him during their meeting in Osaka, Japan, last month. "I was ...

wellwisher

Remember the collusion delusion? How many people fell for that, and on which side of the political spectrum were the majority of these people? It is possible that since these gullible people were not rational enough to see through this scam, maybe they are not rational enough to judge what insanity really means. A large group of insane people, who live among the insane, will think that is the new normal, and normal may insane to them?

The bottom line is Trump is gaining in popularity among minorities and the Left is very desperate. They have tried various tags for Trump such as traitor, Putin's Puppet, and then ho-monger. Then it was racists and sexist but non of these tag had any long term adverse impact. The latest tagging attempt is insane, knowing their base who fell for the collusion scam, does not have proper grounding in reality to understand insanity. I would guess this new tag is really for their base, to help stop the bleeding of voters and propaganda viewers.

What is also coming up this fall will be the IG report and the results of other investigations. These will be very damming and make many top level Democrats; past and present, very vulnerable both legally and politically. This will not be good before election time. The Democrat leadership has a big problem. If they say the collusion delusion was a mistake, they will look insane for not stopping sooner. If they fight the insanity accusation they will look guilty and will go to jail. Trump can play this either way. The Trump is insane defense is an attempt to head this off with their base so they so not abandon them and feed them to the buzzards.

sooda

Veteran Member
Remember the collusion delusion? How many people fell for that, and on which side of the political spectrum were the majority of these people? It is possible that since these gullible people were not rational enough to see through this scam, maybe they are not rational enough to judge what insanity really means. A large group of insane people, who live among the insane, will think that is the new normal, and normal may insane to them?

The bottom line is Trump is gaining in popularity among minorities and the Left is very desperate. They have tried various tags for Trump such as traitor, Putin's Puppet, and then ho-monger. Then it was racists and sexist but non of these tag had any long term adverse impact. The latest tagging attempt is insane, knowing their base who fell for the collusion scam, does not have proper grounding in reality to understand insanity. I would guess this new tag is really for their base, to help stop the bleeding of voters and propaganda viewers.

What is also coming up this fall will be the IG report and the results of other investigations. These will be very damming and make many top level Democrats; past and present, very vulnerable both legally and politically. This will not be good before election time. The Democrat leadership has a big problem. If they say the collusion delusion was a mistake, they will look insane for not stopping sooner. If they fight the insanity accusation they will look guilty and will go to jail. Trump can play this either way. The Trump is insane defense is an attempt to head this off with their base so they so not abandon them and feed them to the buzzards.

Trump has hurt a lot of Americans to include farmers, lobstermen, manufacturing, dairy farmers..

He can buy them off with billions in subsidies from the American taxpayer, but is that the solution? You want him to barely save the farmers with $16 billion in subsidies?

1. Midwestern farm bankruptcies skyrocket as Trump's trade ...
    https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/2/11/1833891/-Midwestern-farm-bankruptcies...
    Things are not looking good for farmers, despite the guy in the White House saying again and again how much he loves farmers. ... Midwestern farm bankruptcies skyrocket as Trump's trade war ...

2. Midwest US Farmers Going Bankrupt Faster Than During 2008 ...
    Midwest US Farmers Going Bankrupt Faster Than During 2008 Recessionfarmers-bankrupt-faster-2008
    Twice as many farmers in Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin filed for bankruptcy in 2018 as did during the 2008 recession, statistics from the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals show.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Remember the collusion delusion? How many people fell for that, and on which side of the political spectrum were the majority of these people?
The Mueller report concluded that even though Trump himself is exonerated of collusion, some of his staff certainly were involved, thus the indictments and plea deals. Plus we know he concocted a lie about "Russian orphans" to try and cover this all up.

Now the issue of "obstruction of justice" is another matter, and Trump was not exonerated on that.

The bottom line is Trump is gaining in popularity among minorities and the Left is very desperate.
Not in the most recent polls.

Putin's Puppet,
That he certainly is, especially when he has continues to take Putin's word over our 17 different intelligence agencies, including some headed by his own appointees.

That he certainly is, and he had that reputation even before running for office. One example is his verbal dismissal of a case he was involved in because the judge was "Mexican", thus ignoring the fact that he was born and lived in the States all his life. There are other examples.

The Trump is insane defense is an attempt to head this off with their base so they so not abandon them and feed them to the buzzards.
I haven't called Trump "insane", but even some appointed by Trump have concluded that he's "losing it", such as Scaramucci. Also, roughly 20,000 people in psychology signed a letter saying that he has some "issue" that should be looked into, but they weren't specific as to what they thought it likely was.

I'm going to be blunt, but based on their words and actions you can either believe IN Jesus or believe IN Trump but one simply cannot believe IN both. If you are backing Trump, you have abandoned Jesus, and I say this not from a political perspective but from a moral one, and I have said much the same about some Dems as well, such as Bill Clinton who I felt should have resigned. Same with Al Franken more recently.

So, maybe check out the "Seven Deadly Sins", which is a long-standing teaching of the Church, and see how Trump stacks up-- and that's just for starters.

Shad

Veteran Member