• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump in the Clink

Off to the slammer first up is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
With the FBI raid just happening I thought I'd test the water to see what folks think is the most likely to get Trump in the clink first.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Most likely these documents will not reveal anything, however they might reveal some fraud. Obviously if he has done something illegal he's not going to leave the evidence lying about in boxes. His weakness is his inability to self criticize though, so he may not recognize that something he has done is fraudulent. If anything it will be business or tax fraud.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
With the FBI raid just happening I thought I'd test the water to see what folks think is the most likely to get Trump in the clink first.

Probably nothing. Politically, we're entering murky, unstable waters. It could trigger even more extremist activity.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
I chose other: harrassing the FBI agents as they searched his home.

"I'm telling you, I won the election by the most votes in history. No one has ever gotten so many votes. But I'm so persecuted. The most persecuted! Even honest Abe had it easy--and we love Honest Abe, don't we folks! That toilet, now that's a toilet! It flushes nice, so good. So strong! Not like those toilets the Democrats want us to have, won't flush anything. Takes so many flushes, so many flushes. And windmills, I'm telling you, the windmills are killing the birds, and golf, it's ridiculous! The radical left, and China, they love their windmills and low flush toilets. I worked so hard--the hardest! But now look at me! But you guys are good, doing your job, you're good. It's crooked Hillary you should be investigating, and Sleepy Joe Biden."

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
I chose other: harrassing the FBI agents as they searched his home.

"I'm telling you, I won the election by the most votes in history. No one has ever gotten so many votes. But I'm so persecuted. The most persecuted! Even honest Abe had it easy--and we love Honest Abe, don't we folks! That toilet, now that's a toilet! It flushes nice, so good. So strong! Not like those toilets the Democrats want us to have, won't flush anything. Takes so many flushes, so many flushes. And windmills, I'm telling you, the windmills are killing the birds, and golf, it's ridiculous! The radical left, and China, they love their windmills and low flush toilets. I worked so hard--the hardest! But now look at me! But you guys are good, doing your job, you're good. It's crooked Hillary you should be investigating, and Sleepy Joe Biden."
I remember that speech.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Silly/unserious poll. Let me nevertheless add that I think the chance of Trump serving jail time is vanishingly small.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
I would say either mishandling documents or interfering with Georgia elections. Those seem to be the cases that are most mature right now, although the tax fraud case has a very good chance of pushing through first as well. The January 6 stuff is harder to prove to a jury, although much worse than the others.

So I'd say it is a three-way race.

Remember that crime bosses are often pegged on tax fraud. It's easier to prove in court.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Yes, that does seem to be coming down the road.

I think it would be problematic, at the very least. For one thing, just the prospect of transporting Trump to prison may be fraught with pitfalls. They'd practically need an entire military convoy to transport him. Wherever they keep him, there might be an army of Trump followers camped outside the prison.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
I think it would be problematic, at the very least. For one thing, just the prospect of transporting Trump to prison may be fraught with pitfalls. They'd practically need an entire military convoy to transport him. Wherever they keep him, there might be an army of Trump followers camped outside the prison.

I admit I'd not considered that aspect. Maybe they could just deposit him in Alabama and build a wall around the border.

Imprisoning << Godwin >> only improved his popularity.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I admit I'd not considered that aspect. Maybe they could just deposit him in Alabama and build a wall around the border.

Imprisoning << Godwin >> only improved his popularity.

Or maybe just keep him in Florida and let Bugs do the rest:

florida-bugs-bunny.gif

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I voted for everything,the biggest crime of all is he’ll walk free but my greatest hope is he ends up in a cell with 2 big Mexicans,I doubt they would want him as their birch though.

Here’s some irony from agent orange about the FBI search:

Such an assault could only take place in broken, Third-World countries," he said. "Sadly, America has now become one of those countries, corrupt at a level not seen before.

"They even broke into my safe!"